this one is for Falceros amd anyone with good suggestion!!!

hi mate

i guess u remember me....

posting a link again of my journey for u to remember.....HT and then bio-fibre

http://hair-restoration-info.c...66060861/m/445108702

ok now the thing is i want ur suggestion...

as u know my first HT was not a success,then i went for bio-fibre which helped me a lot to go on with my life for

2yrs....but they fall over a period of time and have to get a couple of hundred done every 6 months to maintain

the density and with that i use alot of toppiks to cover my crown area...

keeping this in mind that bio-fibre wont last forever, will have to go for operation on regular bases and toppik is

helpful till the time i have some hair near my crown area to support it....i was making my mind for a hair

replacement system...

now first watch this video....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJgSiwDdcok

after watching this video on youtube.com, i am a little double minded...

now please suggest....if i make up my mind for a hair-system....should i go for it....

keeping all this in your mind what i think about myself

1) 1st HT NOT successfull..

2) bio-fibre requires maintenance plus not permanent..

3) toppik is of great help only till my original hair is supporting it..

4) right now i am 30 yrs of age dont know how much i will loose in another 5yrs when people will start noticing

5) too cautions all the time to walk on the road because of strong winds,rain etc

may be a couple of more points not coming to my mind right now.....anyways

what u have to say....

I've worn a lace hair piece for years. They can look very natural and give you a thick great looking head of hair. There is a downside to consider. They are maintenance which will become fairly easy over time. The problem is it can become expensive because if you want the hair to look fresh and as good as when it was new you must get a new one every four months. No level of conditioning will get the hair in the condition it was in at the beginning after a certain point and for me it has been four months. Another problem is getting a hair piece is like throwing the dice, meaning you never know what you will get. Sometimes you will get one where the hair is soft and lays just perfect and other times you will get on where the hair isn't very soft and will never style the way you want it to. It can be extremely frustrating. Once you have it you are stuck with it until it is time to order a new one. The other problem is, even though they are undetectable in most situations if you are going to be intimate with someone who doesn't know you have it you will need to tell them ahead of time to avoid embarrassment. The base can definitely be felt if someone is running their hands through it.

NW5

Dr. Epstein July 4, 2007

2520 grafts

471 one hair grafts

1540 two hair grafts

505 three hair grafts

5070 Total hair count

Dr. Epstein August 4, 2008

2384 grafts

870 one hair grafts

1150 two hair grafts

364 three and four hair grafts

4262 Total hair count

Dr. Ron Shapiro November 18, 2009

1896 grafts

760 one hair grafts

852 two hair grafts

288 three hair grafts

46 four hair grafts

3362 total hair count

Dr. Ron Shapiro July 1, 2011

1191 grafts

447 one hair grafts

580 two hair grafts

150 three hair grafts

14 four hair grafts

2113 total hair count

thanks for your input...

but cant get ur point of view...should i go for it or no....i can afford it and i am married and easyly can get help of my wife....

and pls tell me u r talking about some lace hair piece...which one is the one in the video link which i gave of youtube above....what kind of hair piece is that....

thanks

more suggestions wanted.....

That is not for me to say. You will need to decide that for yourself. I simply gave you my experience and based on that maybe it will help guide you in your decision. One benefit is you are married so won't have to explain it in intimate situations.

I would guess the piece in the video is a lace piece. They are the most realistic looking and breathable. It is impossible to say for sure which type of hairpiece is in the video without seeing the base of it but again most likely it is a lace piece. I am trying to get out of a hair piece because of the maintenance and inconsistency of the quality from piece to piece. I am still waiting for my hair transplant to grow in so I'm still wearing it. If you are willing to go through the maintenance and deal with one that just won't style properly from time to time then I'd say go for it. Good Luck.

NW5

Dr. Epstein July 4, 2007

2520 grafts

471 one hair grafts

1540 two hair grafts

505 three hair grafts

5070 Total hair count

2384 grafts

870 one hair grafts

1150 two hair grafts

4262 Total hair count

1896 grafts

760 one hair grafts

852 two hair grafts

288 three hair grafts

46 four hair grafts

3362 total hair count

1191 grafts

447 one hair grafts

580 two hair grafts

150 three hair grafts

14 four hair grafts

2113 total hair count

okay.....just one more thing

once u r on with it....do u have to really worry that it might just come out or fall off suddenly or fly off with a strong wind....

or it is stuck very well with ur scalp...

i mean can ride a bike or car with open windows or even swim etc....

I would be lying to you if I told you I never worried about that but in the 20 years I wore it I never had it come off and I was in all kind of weather conditions. I used double sticky sided tape and water based glue in the front which gives an even more natural appearance. I doubt you would ever have a problem with it coming off though. Your stylist can also talk with you about it. To make sure the tape is still fresh and strong I wouldn't go more than four days without changing it but that is just my preference. Some people shampoo with it on their head I never liked doing that. I took mine off whenever I shampooed.

NW5

Dr. Epstein July 4, 2007

2520 grafts

471 one hair grafts

1540 two hair grafts

505 three hair grafts

5070 Total hair count

2384 grafts

870 one hair grafts

1150 two hair grafts

4262 Total hair count

1896 grafts

760 one hair grafts

852 two hair grafts

288 three hair grafts

46 four hair grafts

3362 total hair count

1191 grafts

447 one hair grafts

580 two hair grafts

150 three hair grafts

14 four hair grafts

2113 total hair count

If done right by a qualified artistic professional they can look really good.

NW5

Dr. Epstein July 4, 2007

2520 grafts

471 one hair grafts

1540 two hair grafts

505 three hair grafts

5070 Total hair count

2384 grafts

870 one hair grafts

1150 two hair grafts

4262 Total hair count

1896 grafts

760 one hair grafts

852 two hair grafts

288 three hair grafts

46 four hair grafts

3362 total hair count

1191 grafts

447 one hair grafts

580 two hair grafts

150 three hair grafts

14 four hair grafts

2113 total hair count

sweetlittle,

Where you go from here is obviously solely up to you. The route you've chosen prior (artificial hair transplantation) requires permanent maintenance. Of course, so does a hairpiece. Some hair pieces, systems, or single strand entities can look very natural - but they will require tender love and care and occcasional replacement.

Besides the above, you could always reconsider surgical hair restoration. If you do, be sure to research physicians and consult with several you are impressed with to go over your options.

Best wishes,

Bill

i went to farrell back in the day and had a piece cut in...i don't know if i spelled it right...he was the one in west hollywood who was flooding another forum...i can tell you that when they put it on me i immediately was turned off...it drove me nuts...you have to put heavy duty glue along the edges to ensure it won't come off...like others have said there is constant maintenance...my suggestion to you is this...if you are really set on one go get one...try not to spend an arm and a leg for one...before you wear it in public and show everyone, wear it at home and get used to how the maintenance will go...if you don't like it, no harm no foul and only your wife will know you ever tried one out.

no pain no gain

Hey sweetlittle where u had gone man i was searching for u becouse i also want biofibre and ur suggestion my suggestion for hair system is since i have used it its maintance r very hard and u always in doubt whether it may fall off. if u done biofibre with no complication my advice would be stick to it it gives u natural appearence and u dont have to think that it will fall out pls reply

I agree hair pieces can look very natural. Even as a hair transplant physician, I do recommend them for patietns because they can provide as much density as you want over 100% of your scalp quicker and faster. I have a good friend that has one and it looks great.

I have seen patients with artifical hair that subsequently developed alot of fibrosis and scarring on their scalp. The artificial hair is a foreign body and over time your scalp starts to react against it.

Best of luck with your decision.

well if u can ask dr mahadevia he can provide some of his actual clint pics he has many international clint as well in my case it did not goes to well but i can assure u that he is best doctor honesty wise in india i can bet pls meet him personaly what he has done for me only i know and cost r also much cheaper than all top most HT doctor

Kindman85,

Could you post your pictures as I am also considering HT with Dr. Mahadevia.

It will be a great help if you can upload pre op and post-op pics.

Thanks,

tuja

tuja

One HT:

2900 Grafts with Dr. Radha

• 4 weeks later...