Does hair take longer to grown on the crown???

1.8t

Just for my own information, does it take longer? Reason I am asking is because the hair I lost at the beginning of my propecia usage is already coming back in pretty strong at the front of my hairline, but the hair around the crown, if its coming back in at all, I can't really tell. I wouldn't even rank on a Norwood scale(at least I don't think??), so its possible that its coming back in and the existing hair is covering it up, but the basic idea behind my question is just for my own knowledge.

Just for my own information, does it take longer? Reason I am asking is because the hair I lost at the beginning of my propecia usage is already coming back in pretty strong at the front of my hairline, but the hair around the crown, if its coming back in at all, I can't really tell. I wouldn't even rank on a Norwood scale(at least I don't think??), so its possible that its coming back in and the existing hair is covering it up, but the basic idea behind my question is just for my own knowledge.

1.8t,

Regarding hair transplantation - many patients have reported slower growth in the crown area. For some reason, it appears that the crown area hairs seem to remain in the telogen phase longer for many. I imagine this could be true regarding the use of medication as well.

How long have you been taking finasteride?

Bill

I agree, I wasn't asking to see if Propecia was working, more or less just for my own knowledge as I had "heard" hair in this area takes longer to grow. Thanks for the help though.