No more hair worries

Well I got home from work today and I was a little sick of taking off my hat and looking at my everthinning hair. So out with the clippers and off with the hair. I've done it a couple times before and I can pull it off. I don't at all prefer the way I look, but my girl and my brother and some friends swear it looks ok. I can't afford a HT right now and I'm sick of the stress. I'm going to the beach and I can't stop worrying about swimming. Ya know I haven't been swimming in three or four years because I was so embarressed how my freakin hair looks. Sad huh. Well I'm off to the beach and I dont' want to worry about it. I'm still on Propecia and Rogaine, which by the way is considerably easier to deal with with short hair. Gonna wait for FUE to catch up to Strip and be as routine and as proven, then I'll go for it. I don't want the scar. I am probably gonna join the Air Force and I don't wanna have to worry about a scar. Mr Clean has entered the building.

Matt 6: 25-34

Well I got home from work today and I was a little sick of taking off my hat and looking at my everthinning hair. So out with the clippers and off with the hair. I've done it a couple times before and I can pull it off. I don't at all prefer the way I look, but my girl and my brother and some friends swear it looks ok. I can't afford a HT right now and I'm sick of the stress. I'm going to the beach and I can't stop worrying about swimming. Ya know I haven't been swimming in three or four years because I was so embarressed how my freakin hair looks. Sad huh. Well I'm off to the beach and I dont' want to worry about it. I'm still on Propecia and Rogaine, which by the way is considerably easier to deal with with short hair. Gonna wait for FUE to catch up to Strip and be as routine and as proven, then I'll go for it. I don't want the scar. I am probably gonna join the Air Force and I don't wanna have to worry about a scar. Mr Clean has entered the building.

Matt 6: 25-34

I think this is an excellent response to hair loss, and if you can make it work for you, you are ahead of the game. Surgery is a route for some guys, but it is not the right decision for every guy in every situation.

I also think it's smart to stay on Propecia, even though your hair is clipped.

As you said, a hair transplant can still be an option at another time in your life.

Good going.

I echo Arfy's comments. You made what sounds like a wise decision that meets your short-term needs and doesn't impact your optins for the future.

Enjoy the swimming!!!

Mr. T