auropean hairs www.newlacecu.com

pedrogarciaterzo

• 6 months later...

This company should be avoided!

They claim to own a factory in China, but it belongs to (name edited by request for privacy). They say they can offer great prices because there is no middleman, yet THEY are the middlemen. (Actually, it's one guy and his wife: (names edited by request for privacy). Both use a number of aliases on multiple forums.) They are well known on Italian forums on which they have been exposed and eliminated, so now they are looking for new business opportunities. They say they use european hair - they don't. They claim to wear their own systems. Easy to claim anything on the internet, isn't it. I'm a billionaire! They lure new customers in with promises of discounts and quality systems and deliver shite. If you complain, they get abusive and threaten legal action - as if they can do that from Ecuador. They request payment by Moneygram or Western Union - a favourite of scammers. You may get some kind of system delivered, but you get what you pay for. Pay pennies, get rubbish. Simple.

Dear Dave i'm a real client of this company and no a seller like you.

I have tried them and they are amazing.

Working a lot of time of the year in china i was also in their factory so all the things you are saying are false.

Why Dave?

Because you are a seller and you work for

(promotional link removed)

It's no the first time that you go in forums to say these false things everytime you was banned.

In Spanish and in Italy forum all can see what the guys think about your company and about work...also all can see what the people think about newlace and its wonderful work.

I know you dont' like have a competitor that make better systems for better prices but this is no the way to make competicion: make better systems and better prices no go in all internet forums to say false things if not, like they banned you in spanish and in italy, they will bann you also here.

I don't like these types of messg, i don't think it's right have these mesgs in a wonderful forum like this, but after i have read these false things i must reply to you also because this company is a wonderful company and its owner is a very honest person.

So Dave, Decabalo, Tricodrammatico and all the nick you use, please, be quiete and try to make better systems.

In my PERSONAL opinion actually the systems of your company (promotional link removed)

are no very good but the principal thing it is THIS orrible metod to make competicion.

It' isnt the way to have more clientes.

Make your work and respect the work of the other.

I will not begin a ping pong whit you, this is no the way to use this forum.

I WANTED SAY MY OPINION AND I MADE.

Alex.

ARNANDO

a real client,

I find it a little odd that I just gave the owner of the company you are defending permission to post a rebuttal to the above, and then out of nowhere, you who claims to be their client shows up singing their praises while practically regurgitating the exact words the owner shared with me privately through email.

How could you possibly know (when I don't even know) that Dave works for a competitor of the company you are defending?

I trust you really are a client of theirs and not the owner hiding behind an anonymous alias to promote your company. If I find out otherwise, you (not Dave Foster) will be banned for attempting to manipulate the forum community and violating our terms of service.

If you are indeed a satisfied customer, you will be better served by starting your own thread to share your experience and photos. Let the owner of the company fight his own battles while you stick to sharing your experience and photos.

Regards,

Bill

• 2 weeks later...

I'm Stefano Galastri, all call me Alex, i'm from Arezzo and i'm a real client.

This is the number of ruc of this company in Ecuador ruc number 0502395817012.

I write this number to stop these spupids things and this illegal metod to use the forum.

I'm really disappointed that a forum and a admin permit these things.

Stefano Galastri,

Arezzo, a real client OF THIS COMPANY.

I PUT MY NAME, NOW Is GOOD YOU PUT YOUR NAME SO WE CAN UNDERSTAND WHO YOU ARE.

Ciau

ARNANDO

Boom-Boom-Baby! icon_rolleyes.gif

RUC Number 0502395817012?

Well. This is the RUC Number of Newlacecu?

Let's control...

On the left, "Buscar por RUC" (Search by RUC).

http://www.supercias.gov.ec/consultas/inicio.html

Oh, no!

"No existe ninguna compa?±?­a que cumpla con el par??metro dado". No company exists by this number icon_biggrin.gif

http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/1271/supercias.jpg

Are we just unlucky? icon_frown.gif

dO YOU KNOW O DONT' KNOW THAT IN ECUADOR THERE ARE DIFFERENT TYPE OF FISCAL: EL REGULAR, EL NORMAL Y EL SIMPLIFICADO???

Before to attack honest workeres men watch better the things and the stupids things you are saying.

It' s incredible use a forum so...i'm disgusted.

ARNANDO

Oh, your serial has changed but, please, what's "RIC"?

Is it your hairdresser's name, Ric Smith? icon_biggrin.gif

You're so funny, baby, and it's a real pleasure to deal with you.

You always have a serial number ready for every use.

I love you so much! icon_wink.gif

I'm Stefano Galastri from AREZZO THIS IS THE NUMBER OF THE RUC ...YOU MUST CONTROL IN THE SIRE...THIS IS WRITTEN IN MY FACTURATION

RUC

SIRE NO REGULAR FISCAL WHERE YOU ARE CHECKING THIS COMPANY

I DONT' KNOW WHO YOU ARE BUT I'LL SAY ABOUT THIS TO THE OWNER OF THIS COMPANY(THAT ALWAYS SEND ME FACTURATION) I'LL SAY ABOUT YOU AND ABOUT THIS FORUM ...I DONT' THINK IT'S LEGAL WHAT YOU ARE MAKING...INTERNET IT'S A FREE WORLD BUT CANT' BE A PLACE WHERE EVERYBODY CAN ATTACK OTHER SO..

ARNANDO

dEAR STUPID MAN I REPEAT IN ECUADOR THERE ARE 3 DIFFERENT FISCAL LEVEL IT'S THE SIRE ALSO CALLED RISE ...YOU ARE WATCHING IN THE RUC OF THE NORMAL FISCAL COMPANY NO IN THE RISE...THIS GUY MADE FACTURATIONS WHIT ME, I WATCHED HIS FACTORY IN CHINA PERSONALLY...THESE ARE FACTS ABOUT YOU I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE BUT OF COURSE YOU ARE LIKE ALWAYS USING A FALSE IP...DON'T WORRY THE POLICE POSTAL IS NEAR TO YOU...MOMENTS MOMENTS :-))

ARNANDO

What? You lead a great company, owning a factory and employing dozens of engineers and workers in Latacunga and you haven't a RUC on Ecuadorian government database of registered companies?

Oh, it's really AMAZING, my dear... but I love you anyway! icon_biggrin.gif

FActs: i'm Stefano Galastri of Toscana i wear happly a wig(io sono felice di indossare il mio parrucchino e sono Stefano Galastri, Toscano...portatore di un rinfoltimento non chirurgico ), i'm not the owner.

This company has its factory in china the factory in Latacunga like all know it's closed from 6 months...the fiscal center of this company is in Ecuador, in china like all know and like all can watch this company is affiliate whit a multinacional of the tesil.

Facts: the price of the systems: 105 dol whit remy indian hairs 155 whit european(price of a factoy no of a reseller like all can undertand ).

Facts: in all the forum the people speak wonderful thing about this factory (only a client in 1000 client wrote bad and was refonded...how many factory make so???).

Facts: all the reseller has hurted from this company for its prices and its quality.

Facts: you are no a client, you are no speaking bad of their products, but you are a seller that has loss almost all his clientes and try to speak bad of this company in other things no about their products.

What i can make to you?

Every time i recived facturation from this company...other fact.

Months ago i was in China and i watched personally its rooms of works.

About all the other things is only a bla bla bla of a seller...but the police postal is near to you ...be quiet.

Stefano Galastri.

P.s. the comPAny in Ecuador has a RUC SO WHAT ARE YOU SAYNG.

I hope this is my last email.

ARNANDO

I am Stefano Galastri, not you, my dear.

Be honest: your name is Giuseppe V. and, as everybody can see, I'm a man of honor (and a man of my word) because I don't spread your full name over the Web like you do...

Do you like facts?

Well!

Facts, nothing but facts: could you please be so kind to give us the RUC number of your company called Newlacecu?

You are not a tax evader and you also are not a paltry reseller.

Don't forget you're owning an important factory in Latacunga, you're giving work to many people, you're trading with the whole world, you've opened a sub-factory in China, by Jove!

You are for sure one of the greatest Ecuadorian industrialists and one of the most important Ecuadorian taxpayers, don't you?

So be pragmatic: you simply can't not have a valid RUC number!

Until now you give us Bingo numbers icon_biggrin.gif but now, please, search well for the correct code, search in all your drawers and look in the refrigerator too. icon_wink.gif

IT MUST BE SOMEWHERE!

Thanks in advance, my dear and don't forget: I love you! icon_biggrin.gif

Perch?? il mondo ?? cos?¬ cattivo, perch?? non posso fare niente contro 'sta vita malamente? icon_wink.gif

Ih ih now i'm really happy.

Why?

Because you said your name.

the moderator now can discover a lot of things about you.

I think he was waiting the facts: here the facts.

Stefano Galastri is the moderator of this forum (like polywater)

www.salusmaster.com

this is the aziendal forum of nhs italia

(like all can see)

In this forum he is not only a moderator but also the cordinador to the sell...so he is a man of nhs italia...also if nhs appear like a individual company in the tax ih ih always the person no correct say to the person correct to be no correct :-))))

So i think finally the moderator has the facts to stop Stefano, to edit his partial email, and to bann him.

I repeat this is no the way to use this forum and this is no the way to be a competitor...you want be a good competidor of this company make better systems and better prices dont' invent every time a new thing.

I repeat this company pay taxes, this company has closed its factory in Latacunga and has open 10 room works in china where is associated to a multinacional(whit a legal contract)...these are facts, the other are only bla bla bla of a seller that in months can close.

The facts of a orrible competidor and a orrible man...i'm sorry your company is losing all its clientes but this is no the way to have them back...be quiet the police is near to you, and after of these EMAILS more near...i hope you have not change your ip like you make alwyas .

Alex a real client...like you dont' are...i'm not Giuseppe like you think, stupid man.

ARNANDO

You seem very nervous, my dear...

Something wrong? icon_biggrin.gif

I repeat my simple request: give us your RUC code or it will be clear you're a cheater, my dear... icon_razz.gif

No RUC no lawful trade: it's simple!

Originally posted by a real client:

...this company has closed its factory in Latacunga and has open 10 room works in china where is associated to a multinacional(whit a legal contract)...

Ha-ha-ha! You're the King of Charlatans, my dear! So you've closed your Ecuadorian factory TODAY icon_biggrin.gif ! This is the reason you're not enlisted in Ecuadorian government database of companies... TODAY!

But, now, you must be enlisted in the database of Chinese government, don't you? icon_biggrin.gif

You're collecting money from Europe and you never move from Latacunga.

However I warn you: tax evaders are ordinarily executed in China . icon_eek.gif

Amazing and more amazing! I love this man so much!

Dear Stefano Galastri portatore di rinfoltimento non chirurgico, i repeat,i'm not the owner.

I repeat the newlacecu in Ecuador has a ruc and this ruc is in the rise...so you must check this ruc in the rise...if in internet dont' appear(Ecuador no is like Italy or Usa in these things) call the rise and give them that number.

I repeat the newlacecu has closed its factory in latacunga(like all know) months ago.

I repeat newlacecu has 10 works rooms in china and has a legal contract whit a multinacional of the tesil...if you want check it or go in china and ask to the office of Qingdao.

I repeat for the admin...when you'll bann this seller man?

Now the facts are all here:stefano galastri: seller of nhs italia.

Stefano Galastri this is my last email whit you i think all now know what person you are

Bye bye.

i'm sorry for your company and for your life.

ARNANDO

I see only a cheater grasping at straws and freely spreading lies... icon_biggrin.gif

Facts, not lies.

Newlacecu was born on October 7th 2008.

Facts, not lies.

http://www.who.is/whois/newlacecu.com/

Now you say to have closed Ecuadorian factory months ago.

It's clearly impossible in seven months, my dear! icon_biggrin.gif

You're a liar, nothing but a liar, as always...

Your time has ended, my dear friend, and your cheats are unveiled.

Giuseppe and a real client,

This is a hair loss consumer educational and support website, not a tool for companies to promote their services or agendas to discredit other companies. This and the back and forth degrading and insulting of one another is against our against our terms of service.

Frankly, I can't even make sense of this thread and since you are both in violation of the rules, I am locking this topic. You've both had your say now and enough is enough. Do not continue this senseless war that nobody cares about on another topic either or both of you will be suspended.

Best Regards,

Bill