Rogaine use all over the scalp

kg007

Hi KG

I have recently read that Rograine can have benefits whereever there are "terminal hairs".. In an article it stated that studies conducted with Rogaine only tested the crown area so this is why it is assumed it only "works" in that area. I have never used it as it is too messy for me but if I did, I would certainly but it on my head and massage everywhere

Certainly can't hurt

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

I agree with Mrjb. I used it years ago with success on the front part of my hair. Unfortunately I quit using it and when I did, I lost a lot of hair.

2700 Total Grafts w/ Keene 9/28/05

663 one's = 663

1116 two's = 2232

721 three's = 2163

200 four's = 800

Hair Count = 5858

1000 Total Grafts w/Keene 2/08/07

Mostly combined FU's for 2600+ hairs

My Photo Album

See me at Dr. Keene's Gallery

kg007:

I started using Rogaine Foam at the beginning of my 7th month and apply it hairline through crown, twice a day. Hoping it will enhance the thickening process and possibly assist Propecia in developing some crown activity. Wishful thinking??? Will keep the blog updated..

Gorpy: Checked your photos..your hair is coming along nicely..coverage looks excellent.

Glock08

My Hair Loss Weblog

Dr. True 9/22/06

4326 grafts

2129 1's

2168 2's

6545 Total Hairs

Thanks guys. I was under the same impression. Although I have following users for rogaine users or anybody with experience on this forum:

1) Do you guys use Rogaine all over the head or just in the crown as it suggests?

2) If you use it only in the crown, does it still increase the blood flow in other parts of the scalp?

3) For the long time rogaine users, does rogaine ever start fading like propecia does?

Thanks,

KG

Good questions

Also, I have been in Propecia and I have not seen a significant decrease in it's effectiviness.. I have not used Rogaine as it is too messy and I use Dermatch.. I would say it probably does have some benefits on the whole head ( see my comments above) but the results will be marginal.. Not many people experience dense regrowth with it..

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!