hair transplant in Delhi, India

POLYMERASE

hi Kumar and poly,

thnx 4 d reply. yes i have dandruff, but it comes as an infection, like in ears also i will have dandruff..formed as flakes.

so i get SELSUN lotion and apply it continuosly all over the week daily and dandruff gets reduced and goesoff but in the process i will loose some hundreds of hairs.

Ok so i can got Johnson & Johnson baby shampoo for daily use. ok i will get that. are there any other shampoos available in hyderabad for daily use.

i am using dermmatch daily so that it conceals some part of my baldness but still it is evident. i will post my pictures without dermmatch and you can see the extent of my baldness. if u r in hyd. shal v meet sometime. so that i can get KT(knowledge transfer) on HT.

guyz thnx again for ur replies..

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

princyluks

Hi Man,

I feel your problem is same. I too had dandruff. Never really went to doctor for that thinking it not to be serious problem. Most hair fell as the root became weak due to flakes. But too late now..though i managed to remove it.

But try this shampoo and liquid. This works like sword.

1.Scalpe lotion that exclusively contains (Ketoconazole IP 2% + Zinc Pyrithione (ZPTO) 1%)- Glenmark pharmaceuticals makes it in India

2. Fluocinolone acetonide topical solution USP 0.01% - Glenmark as well

Way to use- Before sleep, put few drops of fluco solution on head, massage and sleep.

Next morning, wash twice with scalpe lotion in medium hot water (not cold water). Keep the shampoo for at least 5 minutes before washing.

Repeat this twice a week continuously for 2-3 months. Dandruff will disappear. Then use it once a week. And slowly stop using or use it if some traces start to appear again. For ears, use the same.

Good Luck.

• 2 weeks later...

hi guys! i am vikas. m putting up at noida. i wanna knw does minoxidil (mintop lotion 5%)works or not? doctor has advised me to apply minoxidil mintop forte lotion 5 % twice a day along with Tablet 'Finax 1mg' . does it work? or its just another waste of time? plz suggest me.. i am following u guys frm past sum time n i found u hav a good experience n knwldge bout hair problems.. plz suggest me dear s. kumar, polymerase, riz, m waiting. (regards: vikas )

Hi Vikas,

I dont know about minodixil.

But Finax didn't work for me, now i have been using it for 9 months already everyday. I am losing the same amount of hair which i analyse when taking shower. So, i plan to stop it within a month or so...it's no use taking a medication for nothing. In finax case, it also affects prostrate so...

SO, if you can, save the money for transplant. Don't waste money for finax 1mg tab. Better be happy with your remaining hair until you do the transplant.

best,

poly

thanx alot for ur advice polyicon_smile.gif well m nt having severe baldness bt its just the starting i guess.. my hair hav started thinning nw n i have seen ma head starting looking as starting of male pattern baldness from left and right front side. so can i get hair on that area with mintop minoxidil lotion? or i shud go fr transplant dat early?

Hi Vikas,

You are in my situation right now. I don't have baldness, in fact if it will remain like what i have, I am fine. But it won't.

Remember that any kind of medication won't stop anything so forget that your hair fall would stop due to them. Once it's started, it's started. Nothing to fear or worry about. Since you are in India, I would go for the transplant. Before that, send the pics of your head (different angles) to my email ak ed ar g@ gm ail.com

I will see and tell you what to do, if you want.

best,

Poly

Just curious... I think if anyone is in a type 6 or 7... he should just shave his head because you can add up the density on the top or front but you wont be able to add in the crown region. I am a type 5, so I shaved my head (it's fashionable here) until recently i noticed some hair growth. It was propecia, so try using propecia for 6 months and if it works then you will need less grafts for transplant.

• 2 years later...
I have undergone HT with Dr. Pathuri Madhu on 2-May2009. Posting some of the pr-operative and post operative pictures for thee forum community to comment. I got 3320 grafts in a single session spanning around 8 hrs.

Hi Riz,

Please can you provide me your contact details. i have been suffering severe hair loss leading to baldness. I will like to know baout your experinece especially post surgerey.

Try to calm down buddy, you look depressed and hopeless.

How bald is ur head, u are not blind, deaf, kidney not working etc.

So, having a bald head is not the end of the world. I know how it feels since i have a hairloss as well, but it's mroe ur feelings than felt for u by others! remember this sentence.

I don't know about shampoos, but i use pantene or garnier..they don't stop my hairloss, but it's fine.

If u think it's huge money, and thinking of personal loan just for that, forget it. it's not worth. filled head with personal loans in heart is rather not something to be proud of. When u have eanough money, talk to Dr. madhu.

But get out of this desperation u have...u don't have any exceptional medical problems, just a genetic disorder which occupies almost 90% of men at some stage. icon_smile.gif

Hi Polymerase,

I have suffering from the same syndrome as by sai. I am really felling low, i have lost my confidence completly. I have secluded myself. Please kindly recommend me the reliable faithful place where i can go for the hair transplant treatment, Can somebody help me to regarding the nuances of the transplant surgery.

I have undergone HT with Dr. Pathuri Madhu on July, 2010 and then again on 2011. Altogether 5000+ grafts. He is recommended, but nobody else in India.

Please could you kindly help me regarding this, could you please provide me your contact details. I am in a state of despair.

Hi, I suggest you to start taking Propecia (1mg) tab from Cipla company to preserve the remaining hair on your head. THIS IS THE ONLY MEDICINE I RECOMMEND. You need to take it daily.

As for the transplant, start the process by consulting with Dr. Madhu. There are no nuances except the scar at the back which won't be visible if you have hair there.

Hi, I suggest you to start taking Propecia (1mg) tab from Cipla company to preserve the remaining hair on your head. THIS IS THE ONLY MEDICINE I RECOMMEND. You need to take it daily.

As for the transplant, start the process by consulting with Dr. Madhu. There are no nuances except the scar at the back which won't be visible if you have hair there.

I am a 29 year old male working in Noida, i have to come down to Hyderabad for the surgery, i did sent a message to Dr madhu's clinic but i didn't received any response..

I have been taking biotin tablets, I have spent more than 1 lakh rupees in the last 6 years i went to three prominent Hair clinics in Noida, I think have been duped by them. Thats why i am more apprehensive now.

I now realise that the transplant is the last option. I have some questions regarding the surgery. How can i contact you directly. Professionally also my growth has been hampered because of my low self confidence , esteem. This has become the biggest bane of my life.

Hi,

I think you are bit unstable. You are at the stage V. There's hope. Go to Hyderabad and consult with him at his office.

Biotin- Stop taking biotin tablets. I already told you what you need to take to at least stop your hair from falling more. Yes, it was a waste of money to go to those hair clinics.

You don't need to contact me. Just plan a sugery with Dr. Madhu. He knows me well too, just tell him the guy from switzerland. The only thing i will say is: do it. And stop being depressed.

I am a 29 year old male working in Noida, i have to come down to Hyderabad for the surgery, i did sent a message to Dr madhu's clinic but i didn't received any response..

I have been taking biotin tablets, I have spent more than 1 lakh rupees in the last 6 years i went to three prominent Hair clinics in Noida, I think have been duped by them. Thats why i am more apprehensive now.

I now realise that the transplant is the last option. I have some questions regarding the surgery. How can i contact you directly. Professionally also my growth has been hampered because of my low self confidence , esteem. This has become the biggest bane of my life.

I am really thankful to you that you have been giving earnest replies to my queries. The Propecia tablet i just checked on net is not easily avaibale in India, they can be procured through online only . Could you share some info regarding this.

Yes i have become unstable, my social life has completly transformed, i am a recluse now . I want to have a brief chat with you, i just have doubts which i wanted to claify. Your help can really make a difference to my life. But anyways i want to express my gratitude to you.

check your message box. there is my gmail. you can add me as a friend here.

Propecia and Finpecia are same. Cipla sells it as finpecia. Anybody at the medical counter knows it and in india, they will sell it even without prescription.

I am really thankful to you that you have been giving earnest replies to my queries. The Propecia tablet i just checked on net is not easily avaibale in India, they can be procured through online only . Could you share some info regarding this.

Yes i have become unstable, my social life has completly transformed, i am a recluse now . I want to have a brief chat with you, i just have doubts which i wanted to claify. Your help can really make a difference to my life. But anyways i want to express my gratitude to you.