Rain and Sweat versus Concealers

Hi, newbie here. I've read around the forum, inparticular the Dermatch thread and would like to ask a few questions.

First of all, i've used Courve or Dermatch, along with Toppik over he past 3 years. I play a lot of sport and i'm worried that it will run due to getting wet or sweating. I use hair gel that does thicken the hair and one time i got caught in the rain and the Dermatch run down my forehead, as did the courve but nowhere near as much.

As i now play football a lot and have to head the ball, is there any product that wont come off due to heading the ball (with wet or dry hair)

Thanks for any advice.

Backofthenet,

Welcome to our forum community.

I've never used Courve, Toppik, or Nanogen, but I did use dermatch a few times. Though I feel I never fully mastered its application, it did hold up well during and after swimming. It took shampooing my hair to remove it.

Considering my experience with dermmatch, I'm surprised to hear that it ran down your forehead in the rain. You may consider doing some trial and error with some of these hair loss products by applying it, styling your hair, and then do something active that will cause you to sweat, preferably in the rain. Then you can judge for yourself which one works best.

Best wishes,

Bill

BackoftheNet,

I use gel in my hair sometimes now, but back then I just didn't have enough hair to use it.

In my experience with Dermmatch however, it's full of wonderful styling properties so no additional styling products should be needed.

I honestly couldn't tell you if using other hair styling products is what caused the problem. You may want to call the manufacturer and ask or see what other members have to say worked for them.

Best wishes,

Bill