New all natural product for falling and thinning hair

A friend of mine turned me on to a new product being produced in Vancouver, Canada called "Nueva", made by a company named Osmosis International.

For the last year, I have been losing a lot of hair ( having to clear my shower drain every day :/ ). After using this product only twice, my hair stopped falling almost completly. I am in my third month of treatment, and I can say the results have been excellent.

The friend that turned me on to this product also had the same problem as myself. She has had the same dramatic results as me, along with three of her friends.

The thing that attracted me initially is the fact that it is all natural, most ingredients are organic, and it is really easy to use. For the first month, I used it twice a week (just massage into scalp and let it sit for an hour or so, then shampoo out) as per the directions. I currently use it once or twice a week.

Some of the ingredients are: clary sage, saw palmetto, horsetail, carrot seed, yarrow, rosehip seed, tea tree, Vitimin E (d-alpha tocopherol), and capsicum.

As of this post, their website is under construction, but you can e-mail them at (email address removed by Bill - Forum Co-Moderator) for more info, or contact their distributer at (shameless link removed). The product is available in many natural pharmacies across Canada, and they will be having their retail launch sometime in october of this year.

Oh one more thing... not only does it smell great, but is is the BEST hair conditioner I have ever used, bar none. Best side effect I've ever had. icon_smile.gif

A friend of mine turned me on to a new product being produced in Vancouver, Canada called "Nueva", made by a company named Osmosis International.

For the last year, I have been losing a lot of hair ( having to clear my shower drain every day :/ ). After using this product only twice, my hair stopped falling almost completly. I am in my third month of treatment, and I can say the results have been excellent.

The friend that turned me on to this product also had the same problem as myself. She has had the same dramatic results as me, along with three of her friends.

The thing that attracted me initially is the fact that it is all natural, most ingredients are organic, and it is really easy to use. For the first month, I used it twice a week (just massage into scalp and let it sit for an hour or so, then shampoo out) as per the directions. I currently use it once or twice a week.

Some of the ingredients are: clary sage, saw palmetto, horsetail, carrot seed, yarrow, rosehip seed, tea tree, Vitimin E (d-alpha tocopherol), and capsicum.

As of this post, their website is under construction, but you can e-mail them at (email address removed by Bill - Forum Co-Moderator) for more info, or contact their distributer at (shameless link removed). The product is available in many natural pharmacies across Canada, and they will be having their retail launch sometime in october of this year.

Oh one more thing... not only does it smell great, but is is the BEST hair conditioner I have ever used, bar none. Best side effect I've ever had. icon_smile.gif

Sorry James

No B.S. allowed on this site, especially with horsetail in it .

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

• 3 weeks later...