need a HT physician in Australia

simmo

I have been thinking about getting a HT for a little while now. I have hair on the crown and the frontal region with receeding hairline. Have seen 1 HT clinic in Brisbane and sent photos to jennifer Martinick. 500 to 600 each side has been agreed as resonable. NOw the hard part. Who to go to ? Have seen some bad press on martinick on this forum lately. my previous confidence in her is not as strong. The other option seems to be ray woods in sydney. his less invasive technique seems a plus. Any comments would be helpful ?

I traveled from the states to Australia to have Fue by Ray Woods almost 5 years ago. 100% Happy with the results. And you were recomended about a total of 1200 grafts? I would not get strip for that many. It all depends on your situation. Age, when your hairloss started, family history. Do you want to keep hair short? My advise call for a consult. If you want Fue .

Hey Simmo,

i am from Sydney and i too have been to a visit to Dr Martinick. I know she has copped some crap lately from this forumm, but believe me, she is a very good surgeon.The only problem with her is that she is very pricey.

She quote me 600 for about $6000.

Have you seen DR Russell Knudsen?

I have book with him 600-800 grafts in 3 weeks time. If you want you can email me after i had my HT and i can let you know what happens.

He is also a lot cheaper. Which i believe is about the same price as top surgeons charge in the US.

I am very confident with Dr Knudsen as i know he isnt there for my money cause i had to convince him to get me a HT becasue of my age. So we only decided a small amount of work on the temple (600-800). We were very conservative because of my age. Currently i am a NW2-3. So we both agreed on something more conservative.

Jojo

Simmo,

Welcome to our community.

At this time we do not recommend any ethical and quality hair restoration physicians in Australia.

Despite the convenience of going to a local physician however, I recommend selecting a hair restoration physician based on location alone. Many hair transplant patients travel across the globe to visit with surgeons who have a proven track record of consistent results.

Feel free to use the map feature in order to find a quality hair transplant surgeon nearest to you.

Best wishes,

Bill

Guest josh - b

simmo,

I live in sydney and all i can say is that the only australian ht surgeon i haven't read bad things about is dr knudson.Is he a good surgeon?...i have no idea.

Jojo,

I don't know your circumstances but u say you're young. Why go through invasive surgery for just 600 grafts? It isn't nearly enough to make any noticeable difference.

Hey champ,

Ah, i am from australia, I did aalot of research of HT surgeons. They aren't any good surgeons in Australia what I heard n my consultations.

I havne't tried Dr Woods, I dont have is website address? any ideas of is webpage address?

So Far where I want to get My HT is Dubai Armani to top for me for FUE!!!!! ok $$

please provide dr woods website address and is charges for FUE per graft?

Propecia .5mg

1/2 tablet of hairscript formula

For all potential ht patients. Look around and find patient story's and try contacting them through the web. That is the most accurate. Every site has there recommended

docs so I can see how it can get confusing. Good luck to all and take your time on your research.