Hairline taking forever???

marino450

I had posted on this website a couple of months ago about my hairline growing in after the surgery. Now its been 8 months and I feel that my hair is alot better than what it used to be but my hairline is still very "gappy" from my previous surgery at bosley. I picked a doctor through this website and everybody in here has helped me alot so I am back, hopefully you guys can help me out again. I dont want to name teh dr before i talk to him but from what i read and saw he is one of the best, i am going to call him tomm and see what he says. Is it possible that hair might start growing in after 8 months?? I am going to try to post pictures this weekend. thanks

marino,

It's still very possible that hair can grow. Though it's less common for the hairline to grow in slowly and at 8 months nonetheless, I've seen stranger things happen. You should be about 80% by about 8 months. Give it until at least 12 months before making a final assessment. If you can post any before/during/after pics, that would be helpful.

Bill