Dr. Joseph Williams of Las Vegas - Potential Coalition Membership

• Administrators

I recently visited Dr. Williams and his staff as they performed a truly ultra refined procedure in their Henderson office in the Las Vegas area. I found the high quality and refinement of their work impressive. To see the photo highlights from this visit, click here.

After speaking extensively with the clinical staff it was obvious that they had extensive experience and took great pride in the quality of their work and patient results. Dr. William and his staff focus on one patient a day and have the capability to do 3,000 graft sessions.

I also had the chance to see a number of Dr. Williams' patients in person who came into his office for follow up. Their results were very natural and their growth and density was impressive. Their donor scarring was also very minimal and of no cosmetic significance.

In my opinion, the work and results being done by Dr. Williams and his staff are truly ultra refined. Dr. Williams has been recommended on the Hair Transplant Network for the past three years. Click here to view his current profile and patient photos.

Dr. Williams has a strong surgical background and has been performing follicular unit hair transplantation exclusively for the past seven years.

Given his credentials, experience and the ultra refined technique that he performs I believe he should be granted membership in the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians . To view the membership standards for the Coalition, click here .

At my request, Dr. Williams' office has posted several examples of their patients' results, including Dr. Williams own hair transplant photos. Click here, to view these patient results.

In encourage the members of the community to review these results and share their input on this topic regarding Dr. Williams potential membership in the Coalition.

Best wishes, Pat

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

• Administrators

I recently visited Dr. Williams and his staff as they performed a truly ultra refined procedure in their Henderson office in the Las Vegas area. I found the high quality and refinement of their work impressive. To see the photo highlights from this visit, click here.

After speaking extensively with the clinical staff it was obvious that they had extensive experience and took great pride in the quality of their work and patient results. Dr. William and his staff focus on one patient a day and have the capability to do 3,000 graft sessions.

I also had the chance to see a number of Dr. Williams' patients in person who came into his office for follow up. Their results were very natural and their growth and density was impressive. Their donor scarring was also very minimal and of no cosmetic significance.

In my opinion, the work and results being done by Dr. Williams and his staff are truly ultra refined. Dr. Williams has been recommended on the Hair Transplant Network for the past three years. Click here to view his current profile and patient photos.

Dr. Williams has a strong surgical background and has been performing follicular unit hair transplantation exclusively for the past seven years.

Given his credentials, experience and the ultra refined technique that he performs I believe he should be granted membership in the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians . To view the membership standards for the Coalition, click here .

At my request, Dr. Williams' office has posted several examples of their patients' results, including Dr. Williams own hair transplant photos. Click here, to view these patient results.

In encourage the members of the community to review these results and share their input on this topic regarding Dr. Williams potential membership in the Coalition.

Best wishes, Pat

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Those who have been around this community for awhile may remember the controversy over Dr. Williams some time ago.

After a patient reported poor hair growth from his hair transplant with Dr. Williams, his recommendation on the Hair Transplant Network was temporarily revoked. I commend Pat for his noble and fair actions in this matter.

However Dr. Williams credibility and nobility shined forth as he not only rectified the situation with his dissatisfied patient and took full responsibility but eliminated the staffer who was responsible for the problem. For the last year to current date, Dr. Williams appears to be performing solid ultra refined follicular unit grafting with high growth yields.

Despite the mistakes of the past, I have come to believe that Dr. Williams has truly gotten back to performing state of the art hair transplantation as Pat's visit to his clinic has publicly revealed.

Therefore I vote "yes" to his admission into the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

Bill

I agree. If he worked to address the issues of the past and is now delivering consistent results in the 'ultra refined' field - admission to the coalition sounds fair. More credit to him that he responded to the previous issues as a professional and did not come out swinging at the patient.

Bundy

At this point all I can do in good faith is trust Pat's judgement. I personally don't believe that there is enough online representation of his work so therefore I have nothing to really make an educated decision on. If Pat feels that past problems have been rectified than I would agree that he should be included.

NN

NN

Dr.Cole,1989. ??graftcount

Dr. Ron Shapiro. Aug., 2007

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90

• Administrators

Thanks for everyones feedback and input. I agree that Dr. Williams has shown his willingness to stand behind his work and patients and operate in a transparent online environment.

I believe he has truly earned the trust and confidence needed to restore his membership in the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians. So I'm pleased to announce that he has been granted membership in the Coalition.

Best regards, Pat

My Hair Loss Blog