Hasson and Wong Schedule and Cost?

I submitted a virtual consultation form with photos to Hasson and Wong over one month ago and I haven't heard anything from them. They must be very busy. How long does it generally take to get a response?

Also... how much does Hasson and Wong charge? $4 a graft? $5?

If you sent them to H&W over one month ago, it is probably lost or misplaced, I would email them again. All the virtual consults I had all replied to me within 3-4 days.

I would say they have a tiered pricing model, you would pay so much (I imagine around $4-$5) for the first 1200-1500 grafts, then the price would drop for subsequent grafts.

1344 grafts with Ron Shapiro - June 2006

Agreed..............they would have gotten back to you by now. Just call their main number and ask for Mike Ferko. He was my consultant before my HT with Dr. Wong, has been doing this a long time and will give you very honest feedback.

As for the cost just check with them...........you do receive a discount for more than 2000 grafts or so.

Hairbank

1st HT 1-18-05 - 1200 FUT's

2nd HT 2-15-06 - 3886 FUT's Dr. Wong

3rd HT 4-24-08 - 2415 FUT's Dr. Wong

GRAND TOTAL: 7501 GRAFTS

current regimen: 1.25mg finasteride every other day

My Hair Loss Weblog

Disclaimer: I'm not a Doctor (and have never played one on TV ;) ) and have no medical training. Any information I share here is in an effort to help those who don't like hair loss.

$4.50 per graft up to the first 2000 grafts and $2.50 per graft every graft after 2000. 1 month and you haven't heard anything? Doesn't sound right. I know they are busy...but I didn't have to wait nearly that long. Private message Jotronic...he'll hook you up. I have a surgery with Dr. Hasson on Oct 19th.

Bill