Feel free to come take a look

yourcoach

I would like to make an open offer to anyone in the Atlanta area to get in touch with me to see, first hand, my hair transplant at whatever stage it happens to be in when they want to see it. I see this as a small "pay it forward" gesture considering all of the help and direct input I got from the group and specific individuals that I contacted from the group.

Carl

4,686 grafts = 9,905 hairs with Dr. Cooley 9/24/08

My Hair Loss WebLog

I would like to make an open offer to anyone in the Atlanta area to get in touch with me to see, first hand, my hair transplant at whatever stage it happens to be in when they want to see it. I see this as a small "pay it forward" gesture considering all of the help and direct input I got from the group and specific individuals that I contacted from the group.

Carl

4,686 grafts = 9,905 hairs with Dr. Cooley 9/24/08

My Hair Loss WebLog

Carl-

I made the same offer in my thread. I have actually had a couple close friends who I have told come over to my place to view the results--it breaks up the boring recovery period. But most people just PM me for info.

I encourage people to take Carl up on his offer. How often does someone, who had recent surgery, offer to let others see us in our "ugly" phase? You get a chance to talk and see someone who just went through a procedure.

People should take advantage of this offer!!

My initial HT thread:

done and done!! Check it out...

yourcoach,

If I'm ever in Atlanta, I'll be happy to come inspect your head. Or who knows - maybe Dr. Cooley will take you to Amsterdam with him in July for the 2009 ISHRS conference for the patient showing icon_smile.gif. That way, you'll have an endless line of people to inspect your head icon_biggrin.gif

Best wishes,

Bill

Originally posted by Bill - Associate Publisher:

yourcoach,

Or who knows - maybe Dr. Cooley will take you to Amsterdam with him in July for the 2009 ISHRS conference for the patient showing icon_smile.gif.

too bad dr feller doesnt usually go to those from what ive heard. ill be at 11 months then haha.

August 12, 2008 - 3100 grafts Dr. Feller

Check out my blog - http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=876