sexual side effects from proscar

22years

I had been on proscar for about 2 and a half years and have noticed my libido decrease not long after i started it. Ive now decided to stop taking it and just use rogaine about 1 month ago. How long does it take for libido and correct function to come back. I went to the doctor and he said wait about 3 weeks but wasnt convinced. Id like to hear if anyone else has had this problem and how they resolved it.

I had been on proscar for about 2 and a half years and have noticed my libido decrease not long after i started it. Ive now decided to stop taking it and just use rogaine about 1 month ago. How long does it take for libido and correct function to come back. I went to the doctor and he said wait about 3 weeks but wasnt convinced. Id like to hear if anyone else has had this problem and how they resolved it.

22years,

I know others who have experienced sexual side effects and they want away however, I haven't experienced it so I couldn't tell you how long it takes.

From what I understand however, it could take a month or so. But if you are still experiencing problems after that, be sure to consult with your physician again.

Best wishes,

Bill