H&W or Epstein?

Dakota,

My initial quote from Dr E (through Roxy) was almost 4.90 per graft so both you and DjDennis are getting good pricing.

as it turns out the amount of grafts he got was higher and I was not charged the overage so in the end my cost came out to under $4/graft. By the way I was a "repair" as well.

you will find with Dr E that he really loves what he does and that his prices are very good in the long run.

I believe other docs, such as Scott Alexander charge a flat $4.00 a graft

Condoguy,

Are you happy w/ your results? Do you have pics i can see? I seem to hear "he gave me the extra grafts for free" alot. Seems like a great guy. You guys are being very helpful and i appreciate it.

djdennis,

I've already met w/ him but may want to up on your offer. My scar is over a year old. Thanks for the comments about the HT, however i had a hell of alot more hair before my HT. I would never recommend bosley even to my worst enemy. Can you beleive w/ the length of the scar they supposedly only took out 1500 grafts?

Dakota3,

I am happy with my result from Dr E, but like most, I have hair greed and want more! I had plugs and minigrafts to cover up so you have to factor that in with me.

PM me your email address if you want and I will take some pics to you.