Does anyone know anthing about Dr. Parsa Mohebi

Hello All,

I was curious to know if anyone has any expereince with Dr. Mohebi?

Today I went to my first visit with him for an evaluation and I have to say that I was impressed by his great knowledge and also the time he took to examine my skull, hair and answers to all my questions.

Even though I was not able to see too many of his patient's photos but I have to say that when I left his office, I was sure this is going to be the surgeon I will go with.

So I'd like to get more information and see if anyone has heard anyting from Dr. Mohebi?

Thanks for your feedback

Bruce

Hello All,

I was curious to know if anyone has any expereince with Dr. Mohebi?

Today I went to my first visit with him for an evaluation and I have to say that I was impressed by his great knowledge and also the time he took to examine my skull, hair and answers to all my questions.

Even though I was not able to see too many of his patient's photos but I have to say that when I left his office, I was sure this is going to be the surgeon I will go with.

So I'd like to get more information and see if anyone has heard anyting from Dr. Mohebi?

Thanks for your feedback

Bruce

Bruce,

Welcome to our discussion forum.

I've had the privilege of speaking with Dr. Mohebi through email and learning a bit about his clinic. Pat Hennessey, our community Publisher also recently visited his clinic and will be posting highlights from his visit in the Visits to Leading Hair Transplant Clinics section of the forum.

Only recently however, has he started his own practice so he currently doesn't have many before/after pictures to show. I trust that in the next few months when he follows up with some of his patients will we will be able to see how his results turn out.

Best wishes,

Bill

• 2 weeks later...

Hi I am curious to as he is offering really low cost grafts, which is unusual since most people from the new hair institute try to charge a lot more.

He was offering 4 dollars a graft, i dont know should that worry me, I know cost should never be a cause to hire a doctor, but ether he is really bad or really new

Pat recently visited with Dr. Mohebi. View the highlights of his visit with photos by following "Visit to Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles.

In my opinion, he is most likely going to be a newer uprising star. He only recently went out on his own (within a year) and will soon be presenting results on our forum for review. Until we see results however, I can only say that it appears that he performs solid work from my interview with him and Pat's visit.

Best wishes,

Bill

Originally posted by mopar:

Hi I am curious to as he is offering really low cost grafts, which is unusual since most people from the new hair institute try to charge a lot more.

He was offering 4 dollars a graft, i dont know should that worry me, I know cost should never be a cause to hire a doctor, but ether he is really bad or really new

FWIW, I paid less than $3.50 per graft, which included two nights at a hotel (with cash payment); and I've never heard one negative comment about my physician's results. So, comparatively, I think that's the going rate for the most part. Alexander charges $4 per graft as well.

100? 'mini' grapfts by Latham's Hair Clinic - 1991 (Removed 50 plugs by Cooley 3/08.)

2750 FU 3/20/08 by Dr. Cooley

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley

Current regimen:

1.66 mg Proscar M-W-F

Rogaine 5% Foam - every now and then

AndroGel - once daily

Lipitor - 5 mg every other day

Weightlifting - 2x per week

Jogging - 3x per week

I'm sorry I should have clarified, for the fue or fox technique 5 dollars is extremely low for strip or min graft no its the above average price.

Now on his website he doe shave on picture that drew my attention look at this photo to me doesn't it seem like he pulled fues far to high.

Above what we would all consider the safe zone, it really does breach into the crown area into this photo an other opinions?

http://ushairrestoration.com/follicular-unit-extraction-fue.php