ARE HAIR TRANSPLANTS REALLY WORTH GOIN FOR?

hi i m planning a dhi session but m confused to the core i dont know what to do . i hav given an advance and my dates have also come. how DO i back out now?will i get my money back? should i take a chance n go 4 it or wait till m totally sure. i m from india n dhi is d best out here according to d research i have done.i get teased a lot n dont look my age either .no medicines really work.should i wait 1-2 yrs for technology to improve. few more people to get it done. PLEASE HELP. M IN DESPERATE NEED FOR IT.

hi i m planning a dhi session but m confused to the core i dont know what to do . i hav given an advance and my dates have also come. how DO i back out now?will i get my money back? should i take a chance n go 4 it or wait till m totally sure. i m from india n dhi is d best out here according to d research i have done.i get teased a lot n dont look my age either .no medicines really work.should i wait 1-2 yrs for technology to improve. few more people to get it done. PLEASE HELP. M IN DESPERATE NEED FOR IT.

Hi riccy

Listen bud this desision to have a ht should not be made when your panicking , the word desperate in your post scares me .

I think you should just take a time out to clarify things in you mind before you rush in and make a mistake .

Hair transplantation can be life changing for better and worst , calm down and do as much research as you can you have to be clear in you own mind on why you are doing this , it is a long term thing , not a quick fix .

RESEARCH = TOP DOC = TOP RESULTS

good luck with your research bud

richie

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007

I disagree I say go for it. If you have done our research...weeks not days, then you are just panicking. Kind of like seeing a hot chick..you just gotta go for it. Think logical not emotional.

No offense Thin, but this is awful advice. This is not a decision to be made in anxiety! I've not heard good things about DHI, and Im not sure if you have but telling someone to just "do it" is not a statement that should ever be used in the HT world, especially if you have no evidence either way to base an opinion.

riccy911,

If you are having 2nd thoughts I will tell inequivicably dont do it! This is a decision you'll have to live w/ the rest of your life.

PS... what is up w/ your chosen poster name? 911 is a little offensive IMO !