5/15/2008 - 2100 Grafts - Dr. Keene

Hi Guys,

Thank you all for the advise and support. This forum is simply amazing. I got my HT done on the 15th by Dr. Keene. 2100 grafts were placed in the frontal and temple regions. The whole experience was fantastic. I am now 4 days post-op and here are the pics.

http://picasaweb.google.com/avin701/Day4?authkey=QyZ60OUYlqo

I have been misting my graphs with the saline solution and I was wondering if thats the reason for the purplish color on my scalp.

As far as medications go, Dr. Keene advised me to get on Propecia, she did not mention anything about Rogaine / minoxidil. This is the first time that I am taking finastride and I am very nervous.

Also I would like to know your opinions on the work done on temples and my hair line.

Thanks for dropping by !

Avin,

Congratulations on your recent hair transplant surgery with Dr. Keene. Your postoperative photos look great!

I know that you also created a hair loss weblog and due to the technical issues we had over the last few days it was erased. We are still monitoring the added security to make sure it has done the job. Please monitor this thread over the next few days which will include the latest information and when it is definitely safe to add/edit your blog.

I hope you will keep us posted on your hair transplant progress.

Best wishes,

Bill