Mid-twenties - HT on the horizon - getting cold feet - HELP?!

Originally posted by Bill:
I'll take a stab and say that the doc that denied you is w/ the rope in the library, and that the other doc is w/ the candlestick in the bathroom.

Than,

I know you are just adding humor to this thread, but this is how rumors get started.

Let's not speculate as to which physician made which decision.

Bill

Agreed, and wasn't my intent -- edited my post. Apologies.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

ScalpBlossomingFlower/Garden,

I know I already put in my two cents and don't want to belabor the issue

BUT

I just wanted to drop a couple cases here for sake of example of what POSSIBLY can be achieved in a single session for someone with extensive baldness.

Not sure who you have researched, so you probably have seen these examples; maybe not.

I just personally could not see going in for 2,3+ surgeries for what could be done in a single session. Especially given the extent of your current loss.

London Lad, relatively young guy, NW6, single session:

http://www.hairlosshelp.com/websites/galleryview.cfm?id...don_lad|gallery1.cfm

Mikeman, in his 20's, about a NW5+, single session:

http://www.hairlosshelp.com/websites/Mikeman/

Jotronic, the guy was a NW6+/7 by his late twenties, multiple sessions, but today this could be done in 1-2:

http://www.hairtransplantmentor.com/

His first procedure with H&W was 6 years ago and he has been enjoying that hair ever since.

I just feel compelled to make the case that 1800 grafts will not make you happy with your current loss and you will end up going through this entire process again, including:

(i) the TWELVE TO EIGHTEEN MONTHS OF WAITING!!! again for what could have been accomplished the first time round...

(ii)your first surgery is your best shot at getting max# of grafts because you have less elasticity after your first surgery + scarring.

(iii)you get a discount after 'x' amount of grafts (what is it 2k? I don't recall) which you will NOT be taking advantage of in this first round AND if, more like WHEN you go back in the chair, your going to be paying a premium for that first 2K grafts AGAIN...

that's it.

Ill shut up now...

GO GET A TON OF GRAFTS SO I CAN CALL YOU:

'SCALPBLOSSOMINGFLOWER/GARDEN/AMAZONJUNGLE/OFHAIRHEAD'....