Dr. Mckenzie and Dr. Jones

Not exactly sure who you are referring to as the names are kinda generic and I've heard of a couple differing docs that have that surname.

Distance should really only be a factor once you have already done incisive research where distance was a ZERO factor; to do otherwise, is to simply do yourself a great disservice.

As a starting point for finding the right clinic, I'd look into the "recommended" and "coalition" docs compiled by this site....the coalition docs, particularly, are a great springboard to start narrowing your search. (this isn't to say there aren't some "recommended" docs who aren't performing at a "coalition" level)

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

Seager does, yes; McKenzie I know nothing of.

Where do you live?

-----------

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Dr. McKenzie took over management of the Seager Hair Transplant Centere after his passing.

From what I have seen, he does provide larger high quality follicular unit hair transplant sessions however, his reluctance to trim "skinny" grafts prevents his clinic from providing too much dense packing in a single session.

Click here for Pat's visitation and detailed review of Dr. McKenzie's clinic.

Best wishes,

Bill

How far are you from Hasson & Wong, Rahal, and Nakatsui? I'm completely ignorant about geography...but, people travel all over the world to see those three, so if you are even somewhat close.....

-----------

Marky,

Do yourself a favour, hop in your car and take that 4 hour drive to see Dr. Rahal. I did just that a few weeks ago and am scheduled for an HT very soon. He is truly a pleasure to talk to and will never make feel pressured. Adrian is his patient consultant and is also very easy to talk to and listens to your concerns.

Good luck

I am aware of both docs. In my opinion neither are doing first rate work. From what I have seen of both of their stuff, they are not as refined as they should be. It is possible that it was just the work that I was privy too but nonetheless it was a little on the rough side. Make sure you do a search and see for yourself.

You are close enough to Dr. Rahal in Ottawa and I would definitely be going there. At this point don't even consider anyone else in Ontario.

NN

Dr.Cole,1989. ??graftcount

Dr. Ron Shapiro. Aug., 2007

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90