Great experience with Dr. Charles

I just had a session with Dr Charles in Boca Raton. Just wanted to let everyone know that I had a really great experience. I was about a Norton class 6 and wanted to have 2000 grafts done. In the end, Dr Charles gave me an extra 100 grafts or so with no charge (2100+ total). I would like to say that I was very impressed with Dr. Charles and his crew. The procedure took place from 9am to 3pm, and really it was nothing at all. The anesthetic shots felt like bee stings, and after that there was absolutely no pain. It is now the next day and the recipient site looks very clean. Dr Charles was very friendly and thorough about every pre-op/post-op detail. He also called me in my hotel room a few hours after surgery just to make sure everything was ok. His assistants were also very friendly (and attractive too). The entire suregery was executed vey efficiently from beginning to end, and I must say, I would definitely recommend him to anyone, and I would definitely go back to him again. I also want to thank everyone in this forum for sharing your experience, I did a lot of research and learned a lot by reading your posts.

I just had a session with Dr Charles in Boca Raton. Just wanted to let everyone know that I had a really great experience. I was about a Norton class 6 and wanted to have 2000 grafts done. In the end, Dr Charles gave me an extra 100 grafts or so with no charge (2100+ total). I would like to say that I was very impressed with Dr. Charles and his crew. The procedure took place from 9am to 3pm, and really it was nothing at all. The anesthetic shots felt like bee stings, and after that there was absolutely no pain. It is now the next day and the recipient site looks very clean. Dr Charles was very friendly and thorough about every pre-op/post-op detail. He also called me in my hotel room a few hours after surgery just to make sure everything was ok. His assistants were also very friendly (and attractive too). The entire suregery was executed vey efficiently from beginning to end, and I must say, I would definitely recommend him to anyone, and I would definitely go back to him again. I also want to thank everyone in this forum for sharing your experience, I did a lot of research and learned a lot by reading your posts.

congrats texan!

A lot of excitement is in store, and a changed life, I'd be willing to bet.

Gotta make it through the "fallout period" when so many hairs go bye-bye. But they'll be back.

Great decision with Dr Charles. He's a class act.

vocor1

Knowledge is Power

If the worst question is the one never asked, then the worst answer is the one never shared.