My 1st Ht with Dr. Epstein in Miami florida

djdennis

I just wanted to write and tell everyone that I had an incredible experience with Dr. Jeff Epstein in his Miami office, Class A Doctor and Class A staff. My procedure was done Feb 7th 2008 and I just got home today to Boston on Feb 9th 2008 and im back to work at my office as we speak. I had 2953 grafts done in one session. I have alot more to say about my experience and I Will be posting pictures very shortly on my web blog. All I can say what an incredible experience and to boot painless with strip sugery and Im so please at my donor scar. To Dr. Epstein I admire you as a man and Dr. Epstein you are a 5 star Doctor!!!!

I just wanted to write and tell everyone that I had an incredible experience with Dr. Jeff Epstein in his Miami office, Class A Doctor and Class A staff. My procedure was done Feb 7th 2008 and I just got home today to Boston on Feb 9th 2008 and im back to work at my office as we speak. I had 2953 grafts done in one session. I have alot more to say about my experience and I Will be posting pictures very shortly on my web blog. All I can say what an incredible experience and to boot painless with strip sugery and Im so please at my donor scar. To Dr. Epstein I admire you as a man and Dr. Epstein you are a 5 star Doctor!!!!

djdennis,

Congratulations on your recent hair transplant with Dr. Epstein and thanks for creating a hair loss weblog. I hope you'll update your weblog with your recent hair transplant experience and photos which will help other balding men and women seeking real hair restoration solutions for years to come.

By the way, the average number of hairs per follicular unit is said to be approximately 2.2 or 2.3. Some patients will fall below and some above the average.

Heal and grow well!

Bill