Dazza UK HT with Dr Feller

dazza uk

Hi guys,

After 2 HTs in the UK with poor results i started to check out all the hair loss forums and drs websites. After much research (which i wish i would have done before any HTs) decided to meet up with spex. spex is a top guy and told me what could/nt be done.

After even more research i decided to have my HT with Dr Feller.

I wont bore you with flight details etc. I did stay at the andrews hotel which was v nice, i would def recommend it, nice staff, plenty of room and is v clean( important for after a procedure). Also Great Neck is a nice area.

I arrived at feller medical at 07.30 thought best to arrive early. Thanks PB for the map from the andrews to fellers, helped a lot. There was no one there when i arrived so went down in the lift and there was dr feller, so introduced myself.

When we got to his office we sat down to discuss the dat ahead. Dr Feller answered all my questions and i told him all about my past 2 procedures. After inspecting my head/hair it was good to hear i had good laxity donor for anoyher HT sesion, but my 2 previous scars had stretched. One of these(the higher one) was going to be taken out and made longer for the grafts for this procedure,2000g. Dr Feller also said the grafts that were placed in the previous hts were so far apart a truck could be driven between them!!!

Next was the photos and then the part i was least looking forward to the injections. For some these are fine but i alwaysfound the first few hurt butafter those you dont feel the rest.

The actual procedure takes a fair few hours(i was used to this). We stopped for lunch by this time the strip was taken then closed with staples, grafts cut down and the recepient holes made and maybe half the grafts put in place. At this point dr feller showed me how it was looking, i was v pleased with how dense it alreadt looked. We finished at 3ish(started around 08.15 i think). Now it looked just as i hoped for with good density and a good hairline, and should hide the old work behind the hairline with that adding to the density.

I cant wait for it to start growing, now its the waiting game.

Last but not least Many Thanks to Dr Feller and his staff.

6 HTs !!

around 7690g!!

Hi guys,

After 2 HTs in the UK with poor results i started to check out all the hair loss forums and drs websites. After much research (which i wish i would have done before any HTs) decided to meet up with spex. spex is a top guy and told me what could/nt be done.

After even more research i decided to have my HT with Dr Feller.

I wont bore you with flight details etc. I did stay at the andrews hotel which was v nice, i would def recommend it, nice staff, plenty of room and is v clean( important for after a procedure). Also Great Neck is a nice area.

I arrived at feller medical at 07.30 thought best to arrive early. Thanks PB for the map from the andrews to fellers, helped a lot. There was no one there when i arrived so went down in the lift and there was dr feller, so introduced myself.

When we got to his office we sat down to discuss the dat ahead. Dr Feller answered all my questions and i told him all about my past 2 procedures. After inspecting my head/hair it was good to hear i had good laxity donor for anoyher HT sesion, but my 2 previous scars had stretched. One of these(the higher one) was going to be taken out and made longer for the grafts for this procedure,2000g. Dr Feller also said the grafts that were placed in the previous hts were so far apart a truck could be driven between them!!!

Next was the photos and then the part i was least looking forward to the injections. For some these are fine but i alwaysfound the first few hurt butafter those you dont feel the rest.

The actual procedure takes a fair few hours(i was used to this). We stopped for lunch by this time the strip was taken then closed with staples, grafts cut down and the recepient holes made and maybe half the grafts put in place. At this point dr feller showed me how it was looking, i was v pleased with how dense it alreadt looked. We finished at 3ish(started around 08.15 i think). Now it looked just as i hoped for with good density and a good hairline, and should hide the old work behind the hairline with that adding to the density.

I cant wait for it to start growing, now its the waiting game.

Last but not least Many Thanks to Dr Feller and his staff.

6 HTs !!

around 7690g!!

You are going to go from rags to riches!

Good luck !

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Thanks. see my over head pic. That front 'triangle' 'hairline' is all transplanted hair from the uk procedures, NOT good am also thinning more in the crown than the pic shows.

6 HTs !!

around 7690g!!

750g from 1st procedure and 1500g from 2nd procedure, its now easy to see that i needed more than this amount for a dense look, but those were the amounts of grafts the UK drs said i would need for a full dense,natural look. I see this is almost the same number of grafts u had. So u gonna post your pre/post op pics?

6 HTs !!

around 7690g!!

sorry cant seem to do anything on this bloody thing lately icon_mad.gifi tell you what, give me a month and ill have some proper pics to post showing my progress so far as i am booked in with the drs farjo for my 2nd proceedure.i spoke to mick mchugh and he is going to take some high res photos of pre and post op.

2381 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2201 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2000+ fut Dr Bessam Farjo

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Bessam Farjo

challenge the unchallenged.

Hi dazzauk, i have had a transplant here in the uk and also not very impressed with the outcome icon_frown.gif i thought i had chosen well but unfortunately not. I am looking into having a repair similar to yours although my scar is bad so might be difficult. I hope your repair enables you to get the results you wish for icon_smile.gif

Hi dazzauk, i don;t really want to say if that is o.k. I have my reasons. I was told i had 1500 grats but one year on it is clear i received very few. I have a few grafts growing in my hairline but not a great deal and these grafts stick out like a sore thumb icon_frown.gif I am looking into a repair but obviously very sceptical about it all icon_confused.gif

Frog

I certainly understand your dilemmna and can appreciate your apprehension, however...

Don't judge all HT's by sub par docs. It is like judging a bad haircut by a poor stylist. Same thing.

There are many excellent docs out there. Stick to the coalition and you will change your mind

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Originally posted by frog:

Hi dazzauk, i don;t really want to say if that is o.k. I have my reasons. I was told i had 1500 grats but one year on it is clear i received very few. I have a few grafts growing in my hairline but not a great deal and these grafts stick out like a sore thumb icon_frown.gif I am looking into a repair but obviously very sceptical about it all

I know where your comin from mate. Theres a few great docs in the us/canada that you should maybe have a online consult with, and many uk guys that have been in need of a repair have meet up with spex(as i did).

6 HTs !!

around 7690g!!

I intend to meet with spex and also consult with a number of doctors. i am thinking of rahl,feller,shapiro,hw and read wolf is good with scars as well. I need to look at all my options. Thanks for your help dazzauk and for respecting my decision to not mention the doctor that performed my previous mistake.