Rogaine side effects

Valhero

Anyone had serious side effects with Rogaine like me?I dont know if this is only in my mind or it is real,but when i apply it on my head i fell nervous and confused.One day i also had a strong headache in half of my head-i dont know if this is because of the product but i thought so.I had also chest pain but i think that was because i applyed too much product(now i apply half a capfull like it is prescribed).i am now comfused about continuing to use it or not.

if anyone can help me i would be gratefull.

thnx!

Anyone had serious side effects with Rogaine like me?I dont know if this is only in my mind or it is real,but when i apply it on my head i fell nervous and confused.One day i also had a strong headache in half of my head-i dont know if this is because of the product but i thought so.I had also chest pain but i think that was because i applyed too much product(now i apply half a capfull like it is prescribed).i am now comfused about continuing to use it or not.

if anyone can help me i would be gratefull.

thnx!

Valhero,

Side effects from Rogaine are typically rare, but can occur.

Reported side effects of Rogaine include chest pain, rapid heartbeat, faintness, dizziness, sudden and unexplained weight gain, swelling of the hands and feet, scalp irritation, and unwanted facial hair growth (mostly in women). Experiencing any of these potential side effects should result in stopping this hair loss medication. Additionally Rogaine's website states that if this treatment for hair loss doesn't help start to regrow hair in 4 months, then stopping the medication is best.

Best wishes,

Bill

Hi Bill,

Even I have read in minioxidil's manual that if hair does not regrow in 4 months, then stopping the medication is best. I have using miniox for about 3-4 yrs now. I have not noticed hair growth but am able to maintain my hair. I mean my hair is kind of the same when i started this medication. does it mean that I should stop the medication..

sandip