Ordering Proscar

Hey guys (specifically Vocor),

I'm just about finished filling out the medical form @ prescriptionskeywest.com for Proscar. My question is whether or not I have to say that I'm obtaining the Proscar to treat benign prostate hyperplasia for them to send it to me. I'm afraid that if I say its for hair loss I'll get rejected. What did you specify in your medical form?

Thanks!

-k

Hey guys (specifically Vocor),

I'm just about finished filling out the medical form @ prescriptionskeywest.com for Proscar. My question is whether or not I have to say that I'm obtaining the Proscar to treat benign prostate hyperplasia for them to send it to me. I'm afraid that if I say its for hair loss I'll get rejected. What did you specify in your medical form?

Thanks!

-k

I wouldn't sweat it. I think I put all that stuff the first time I ordered it, but the dosing still said, "1/4 pill a day". They know what you are buying Proscar from them for.

Put whatever you want -- I think you'll be fine.

Seems like quite a few people are going with prescriptionskeywest. I hope everyone has gotten similarly good service as I have.

They recently sent me a "referral" form -- maybe others have you have also gotten one. I want to say that any referral I've made on this site is solely based on my experiences. If you have similar experiences elsewhere of US Proscar for less money, let the forum know.

I don't want to refer them based on any incentive I'm getting, because I've NEVER received such an incentive. I just am telling you that I got fast service for a good price and the drugs have worked for me.

I've just seen others here use them and telling you what I've experienced with them.

vocor1

Knowledge is Power

If the worst question is the one never asked, then the worst answer is the one never shared.

Vocor1,

I couldn't remember who suggested the keywest place, but I wrote it down a few months back, and I just ordered from them a few weeks ago. The package came the next day. I had put down enlarged prostate just to be safe.

Thanks for letting us know about the site, and thanks for saving me some money.

Manko

Vocor1, you said you bought 100 pills. Are you not concerned about the effectiveness of the pills? As this means it would be over a year, by the time you come to the end of your supply.

Glen:

That is an EXCELLENT observation/question!

I initially bought 30 pills, saw some response, so I then felt it safe to buy 100 pills more (it's a little cheaper that way).

And the pills still seem to work!

vocor1

Knowledge is Power

If the worst question is the one never asked, then the worst answer is the one never shared.

This has been rehashed.

You can definitely get the meds cheaper overseas. Their may or may not be a rift in quality between US-made Proscar (sold in 30 and 100 pill bottles only) versus overseas (sold in quantities of 28x).

If cost is ABSOLUTELY paramount, roll the dice and buy overseas. Some have had NO problems at all while others have had problems (delivery, pill packaging and quality, etc).

To me, it was worth the extra money to buy US-made Proscar. That may not be the best option for everyone, but it certainly was the best option for me. I have no doubts on that. Piece of mind and results are worth something to me at this point.

vocor1

Knowledge is Power