WTF - Stubble?

I'm less than three weeks post-op, and I'm seeing stubble. It looks like my beard.

This is not what I expected. Is this just where the grafted hairs have broken off, leaving a little piece of hair in the scalp? There's a bunch of this crap up there too.

My expectation was/is peach fuzz in a couple months. I can't imagine that my grafts are already growing in thick hairs, and to be honest, I really am not trying to get my hopes up about this shit coming in quickly. Just curious if anyone else has experienced this.

Also, it is not shocked hairs returning. Some of them may be, but not all of them.

I'd take a picture, but I'm not sure it would show up very well.

I'm less than three weeks post-op, and I'm seeing stubble. It looks like my beard.

This is not what I expected. Is this just where the grafted hairs have broken off, leaving a little piece of hair in the scalp? There's a bunch of this crap up there too.

My expectation was/is peach fuzz in a couple months. I can't imagine that my grafts are already growing in thick hairs, and to be honest, I really am not trying to get my hopes up about this shit coming in quickly. Just curious if anyone else has experienced this.

Also, it is not shocked hairs returning. Some of them may be, but not all of them.

I'd take a picture, but I'm not sure it would show up very well.

Marko,

It could be the remains of the transplanted hair that shed. This stubble could continue to grow or it may have broken from the follicle underneath the scalp and thus will be pushed out in time when transplanted follicle starts to grow hair.

You can take a look through my pictures, especially of my third surgery that shows some stubble that eventually went away and was replaced by the transplanted hair growing 4-6 months later.

Best wishes,

Bill

This stubble is your tranplanted hair that was cut prior in your donor prior to harvest (remember they cut it down to this level)

Most of the time this stubble becomes dormat and falls out then regrows in coming months. Some studies have shown using Rogaine on the site will prevent or limit the fallout/dormat period and they will keep growing.

Congrats and Enjoy

SMOOTHY

Shapiro

Propecia/Rogain xtra

MSM/Saw Palmetto

Nioxin Shampoo

Zrii 3oz Daily