beach body

hi all,

i just signed up to a gym hoping to get my fittness up and define some musle since its such a nice summer, i plan to work out in the morning before college and i was thinking of taking protein milk shakes to help me gain a lil weight will it be ok to work out and take milks shakes while on proscar? i know i've ask alot of questions on proscar but i have never taken a drug like this before so i dont know if theres and donts and dos. thank you

hi all,

i just signed up to a gym hoping to get my fittness up and define some musle since its such a nice summer, i plan to work out in the morning before college and i was thinking of taking protein milk shakes to help me gain a lil weight will it be ok to work out and take milks shakes while on proscar? i know i've ask alot of questions on proscar but i have never taken a drug like this before so i dont know if theres and donts and dos. thank you

• Moderators

I've been taking proscar for years. I started lifting weights almost daily about a year and a half ago. I found that my hair grows better now and I can use a lower dosage of proscar. I heard several fitness "experts" say that lifting weights is good for growing hair and I've found that it's true for me.

I don't know about the protein shakes though. I guess it depends on what in it.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

Hi

It is always very healthy to work out but it won't regrow hair. My hair was falling out like crazy will I was working out 5 days and running.. Of course regular exercise promotes healthy circulation so everything works better.

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

LOL! Thanks, I was pumped right after a workout. The hair is looking Fabo! Here are a couple new pics from last weekend.

Tha_Joe_and_Martina.jpg.d456f42d8d69414e43993dffe4f54451.jpg

1st HT 1-5-05 - 1894 FUT's Dr. Glenn Charles

2nd HT 12-18-06 - 1542 FUT's Dr. Glenn Charles

Total: 3436 FUT's

Current Protocol: Propecia Daily, Laser Therapy EOD 20 mins.

closer pic.

Me_and_Petey.jpg.8b16a45225fda03566c27f0fd988fae2.jpg

1st HT 1-5-05 - 1894 FUT's Dr. Glenn Charles

2nd HT 12-18-06 - 1542 FUT's Dr. Glenn Charles

Total: 3436 FUT's

Current Protocol: Propecia Daily, Laser Therapy EOD 20 mins.

thanks for the help guys icon_biggrin.gif

Bill

thanks now i can take my shakes and good to hear you nearly got your beach body icon_biggrin.gif i have to tone up abit first

joe

looking very buff and hair is looking good to icon_smile.gif but petey's eyes scared me abit lol