crown coverage

i have had a couple of fue procedures and i have good hair coverage up to my crown area. i have had hair implanted in my crown area but the coverage is thin. how can i disguise my crown until there is more growth taken place. should i shave my hair and keep it short?

i have had a couple of fue procedures and i have good hair coverage up to my crown area. i have had hair implanted in my crown area but the coverage is thin. how can i disguise my crown until there is more growth taken place. should i shave my hair and keep it short?

I've had really good success using dermatch and toppik for my crown. These are concealers and when used correctly, do a great job. Before you go out with them the first time, confide in someone you trust and get them to tell you if it looks natural or not.

- badger

3279 grafts with Dr Gabel - 06/12/08

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Gabel

the problem i have is that i barely have any density on my large crown area. procedure was done 3 months ago on my crown and about 2000 hairs were implanted. so if i used these products then my scalp will not look natural, it will look look like its been coloured in.is there any ohther soloution?

Crown is the last area to cover since it can easily be covered by other areas of hair. When you do crown work, the pattern with the least amount of hair required for the optimal fullness look is the SWIRL pattern-- its natural and with expert placement covers crown well.