Opinions Please

I think that I have researched the HT process,procedures and evolution in depth and am so disheartened by my own hairloss that I have decided that it is an acceptable risk for me at my age and am prepared to have the surgery. Now, I just need to decide who is the best choice to perform the surgery. I have consults scheduled with Dr. Rose and Shapiro on 7/19 and with Dr. Cooley on 6/30.

I would appreciate any opinions on which of these doctors would be best at creating the most natural hairline with the greatest density in ONE procedure on the frontal and temporal recesses with the least amount of shock-loss.

I may opt to have the procedure done day-after or days after the consult if that is possible, so crunch time is rapidly approaching and I would very much appreciate all replies.

Thank You

I think that I have researched the HT process,procedures and evolution in depth and am so disheartened by my own hairloss that I have decided that it is an acceptable risk for me at my age and am prepared to have the surgery. Now, I just need to decide who is the best choice to perform the surgery. I have consults scheduled with Dr. Rose and Shapiro on 7/19 and with Dr. Cooley on 6/30.

I would appreciate any opinions on which of these doctors would be best at creating the most natural hairline with the greatest density in ONE procedure on the frontal and temporal recesses with the least amount of shock-loss.

I may opt to have the procedure done day-after or days after the consult if that is possible, so crunch time is rapidly approaching and I would very much appreciate all replies.

Thank You

Thinkingaboutit, congrats on your decision. I can't speak from experience with any of these Drs., but they both come highly recommended from the Forum. This post is just meant to give you some encouragement. I think you will "know" the best choice for you after your consults. Good luck. Terry.

All three doctors mentioned do GREAT work and cannot go wrong with any of them! icon_biggrin.gif

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY