Celebrity HTs?

First , Matt Lauer doesn't look that good . He might look better with longer hair but with the short haircut he looks like he is balding. As for hair transplants. From what I know he went to Dr True in NY awhile ago but after continuing to thin gave up. If he said anywhere he doesn't believe in hairplugs , he's playing it both ways Yeah he isn't satisfied with the continued loss _ soNo he doesn't believe in hairplugs... NOW. He probably went through the typical phase of panic , do something , regret or just the heck with it. I'v e seen it before.

Which is really too bad because with one or two more sessiions , and a little longer hair he coud get his looks back.

I'm not saying that any of this is true or untrue, but you certainly seem confident that it all is. May I ask how you seem to be so positive on your position of each of these celebrities' hair situations?

Billy Bob Thornton: One day he's bald, then you see him in a movie with a full head of hair. Then you see him bald again. Conclusion: hairpiece

Nic Cage: Saw him on the Tonight Show with obvious plugs and concealor. He appears in movies with obvious hairpieces. Conclusion: Hair Transplants with a hairpiece for acting roles. Also, Dr Kasimir of NYC apparently tells people that Nic Cage and Sly Stallone were his clients.

Sly Stallone: Obvious hairpiece over alleged hair transplant. The story as it was told to me, is that a few years ago Sly heard Nic Cage had a hair transplant, so he called him up and asked who did his work. Sly didn't realize (like a lot of guys online) that Nic Cage does have a transplant, but always wears a 'piece in his movies. Stallone thought that Nic Cage's hairpiece was a fantastic hair transplant. Nic Cage told Stallone that Dr Kasimir did his transplant, however he neglected to warn him that he didn't do a very good job. Why not? Maybe the competitive nature of professional actors? So now Stallone has a HT from Dr Kasimir too... a bad one. At least that's what I heard, but maybe I'm wrong.

Do we have a Hollywood insider in our midst?
I don't know why you are resorting to petty digs at me. Maybe you could grow up a little? You're supposed to be the forum moderator and set the tone for everyone else. I'd like to see you comment on the TOPIC and not spend your time critiquing me and what I say in my posts. Have your own opinion, rather than just taking potshots at what I say.

Originally posted by arfy:
Do we have a Hollywood insider in our midst?
I don't know why you are resorting to petty digs at me. Maybe you could grow up a little? You're supposed to be the forum moderator and set the tone for everyone else. I'd like to see you comment on the TOPIC and not spend your time critiquing me and what I say in my posts. Have your own opinion, rather than just taking potshots at what I say.

Are you kidding me? I asked if we had a Hollywood insider in our midst. How is that taking a shot at you? It was a joke, Arfy. Lighten up.

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog