Man we are educated...

lorenzo

I ran into a friend a couple of days ago that I haven't seen in a couple of years. Once you hit 30 usually meeting someone after a few years you expect to see them with less hair and more weight.

I commented much hair he still had and he told me that he was considering a transplant. I played stupid (he didn't know I had one) and asked him where he was going to go, how much and what he expected to get done. Right away he said Bolsey, he wasn't sure how much and and he wanted to square his hairline.

I started laughing and explained to him that I had a transplant done. I mentioned FUE, and strip. I started mentioning doctors good ones and bad ones from different cities around the world and what to expect. He looked at me like a freak and couldn't understand how I knew so much about it.

As I was saying this I thought to myself this guy probaly doesn't know what I am talking about.

At the end I talked him out of a transplant and he was going to get a preciption of Proscar and see what happens from there. He and his girlfriend are going to Australia in 6 months so he will probaly book a consultation with Dr. Woods, who knows.

Thank god he ran into me before he went to see Bosley, its good to be educated...... icon_wink.gif

Lorenzo

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

I ran into a friend a couple of days ago that I haven't seen in a couple of years. Once you hit 30 usually meeting someone after a few years you expect to see them with less hair and more weight.

I commented much hair he still had and he told me that he was considering a transplant. I played stupid (he didn't know I had one) and asked him where he was going to go, how much and what he expected to get done. Right away he said Bolsey, he wasn't sure how much and and he wanted to square his hairline.

I started laughing and explained to him that I had a transplant done. I mentioned FUE, and strip. I started mentioning doctors good ones and bad ones from different cities around the world and what to expect. He looked at me like a freak and couldn't understand how I knew so much about it.

As I was saying this I thought to myself this guy probaly doesn't know what I am talking about.

At the end I talked him out of a transplant and he was going to get a preciption of Proscar and see what happens from there. He and his girlfriend are going to Australia in 6 months so he will probaly book a consultation with Dr. Woods, who knows.

Thank god he ran into me before he went to see Bosley, its good to be educated...... icon_wink.gif

Lorenzo

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

i agree I cant believe how much i know about this whole stuff as well and Im still a bit of a rookie here and i havent had anything done either.

I too spoke to a friend of mine who wanted to get one done at Dr Barry White in Sydney but

I said go see Dr Woods instead. Probably saved his life.

El Guapo we have a Masters in the knowlege of hairtransplantation. If only we could get paid for it!!!

Thanks to this site and a few others, i know more about transplants than others who don't do their research. My friend is balding too and he said he was going for some work, i asked where. His reply, "either Bosley or MHR." I knew he was going to say those two. of course i told him about all the bad things about them and to do some research. just don't want people, especially those close to me to get cheated.