why not use nizoral daily?

tronxz28

I have been using nizoral 1% three times per week. My hair just feels and looks way better the days that I use it.

Most people use it 3 times per week so my question is, why not use it daily ? Is there any specific issue why it should not be used daily?

Because your head will fall off.

Heh heh. Sorry, had to.

The truth is that if you can handle it, there is no problem with using it every day. It can dry out the hair, though, but if you use it in conjunction with a good moisturizing conditioner it shouldn't be a problem.

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog

A quality conditioner would be key if and when you decide to use Nizoral, especially back to back. I have done this on occasion when my scalp tends to be oilier, but I try and use a little extra conditioner to ensure my scalp and hair don't become dry. Be careful not to use too much conditioner thought because your hair will become very lifeless and flat!

Smiling & laughing does wonders for the soul!

My hair is usually dry and when I use the niz...it gets even drier.....I use am. crew shampoo/conditioner on the off days, and use the conditioner after the nizoral.......My hair isnt overly dry now, but any suggestions would be appreciated on a better routine....