My HT by Dr. Shapiro on March 17th - Photos and Experience

fortune

Thanks hombre. I would say about 1/3 have shed as I can feel the density n the front decrease. But the rest have started growing. Don't know when they will shed, but I hope they dont!

fortune,

Dr Shapiro did my HT (I'm now 3 months+)and I would say that I lost only about 40% to 50% of my transplanted hairs from shedding, not permanently. The others stayed and started growing strong and dark. Of course new hairs are still coming in and will be until around a year. I'm at about 40% density.

Fortune, thanks for posting that scar pic. If that's the widest part of your scar, you are blessed because that is one thin looking scar. Now if you could post the same in one year's time, that will tell the tale. I know a part of my scar is thin in one area, and it has stayed thin. It's been 3 years since that surgery. I think you'll be quite happy with the back and front of your head in a matter of months.

Let it Grow.

Let it Grow.

MDM, I hope my experience is like yours with regards to shedding. However I am beginning to see more shedding of late. I have started applying 5% minoxidil to my entire scalp - will see if that helps.

Guys, Thanks for the support, I will keep posting as and when there are any new developments with my progress.