Questions For Falceros (My Farjo Transplant Experience Part 2)

Repairguy

This is directly for Bill.

My expectations were NEVER TOO HIGH so please stop trying to cloud the facts with YOUR opinion. As stated before

i had VERY REALISTIC EXPECTATIONS. How YOU can presume to know MY expectations is remarkable !!!

I am VERY disappointed my thread was locked as all i am trying to do is show you the result of

my Farjo transplant which i am genuinely disappointed with and have very good reason. I feel i have clearly

shown you the result of their work on me here.

8.jpg

7.jpg

1.jpg

9.jpg

This statement of YOURS concerns me about you though.

""But the fact that you are making statements that you were "butchered" by the Farjo clinic ""

PLEASE SHOW ME AGAIN WHERE I SAID I WAS "BUTCHERED" - you didn't answer me the first time in

the post you locked, did you avoid it. You clearly want to put words in my mouth for some reason, why?. I said i was

disappointed and the work in my opinion and confirmed was POOR and UNSATISFACTORY. Again this is IMPORTANT.

Please show me where i said i was BUTCHERED by Farjo!

When you can't direct me to it i expect an apology please for trying to manipulate what i ACTUALLY said.

Surely this is wrong, and you are a moderator!

Also......

""Though I can sympathize for you that you feel that you've had a negative hair transplant experience, in my opinion, you have

not shown sufficient evidence that Dr. Farjo gave you an sub-par hair transplant.""

Is NO growth as clearly shown and this scar picture which is 1 inch approximately from my ear , not enough sufficient evidence

or were my "expectation" still TOO high??.

HH88.jpg

This picture with the staples doesn't show all the Farjo scar, the scar continues into the area highlighted by red as you can see below.

12HH.jpg

See the blue lines in this picture below to correspond the position, see how the Farjo scar continues and gets longer and larger.

See how close to my ear it ends! Is this "too high expectations" Bill?

HH888.jpg

Well it is clear to me even if i shown you 1000 pictures documenting every step of Farjo transplant

you would have another handful of excuses for them. Ask them to provide before and immediate post op pictures. Until they do you

surely can not lock this topic as they are responsible as much as i am to provide them. If they do not have them either then surely

these results here speak volumes enough. Where are the 1500 grafts growing?? Is the scar satisfactory?? Is the position that of a world

class transplant clinic?? You seem to be very slippy in my opinion and trying to protect Farjo along with Balody who for the record never

answered my direct questions to him either....interesting. The results of the Farjo work on me are clear to see (nothing).

Nothing other than a few grafts and a scar which is in the wrong position for 1500 grafts, FACT. If you are still not prepared to at least

entertain myopinion then i presume you haven't taken a minute to ask Feller his opinion yet on the standard of work....

that would be TOO easy i suppose!

The best thing as i suggested previously to help YOU get a better understanding is to clarify all this simply with Dr Feller and simply

ask him his opinion. If his opinion is not 100% the same as mine here with regard to the standard of work received and the position

of the scar being inappropriate (especially for only 1500 grafts ) then i will retract all my posts and pictures where ever requested and

make a formal apology here publicly to Farjo and actually thank them for the work they performed on me. If Feller feels like you that

this is satisfactory and that i am in some way deluded then feel free also to remove this account of mine and post what ever you like

in order to confirm that i am just a patient that has no right to be unsatisfied and that i in no uncertain terms just had very unrealistic

expectations.

Is this a completely outrageous request under the circumstances?????

Lock away Bill if it helps protect you and the clinic you recommend. The proof is here and when i get further pictures from

Dr Feller and you have spoken to him you can maybe confirm everything here for me. I do not have the pictures you requested only

the results of the Farjo transplant as shown here. The picture one poster thought was a pre op picture!!

I look forward to your response and especially clarification on where i said i was "BUTCHERED"

Repairguy

This is directly for Bill.

My expectations were NEVER TOO HIGH so please stop trying to cloud the facts with YOUR opinion. As stated before

i had VERY REALISTIC EXPECTATIONS. How YOU can presume to know MY expectations is remarkable !!!

I am VERY disappointed my thread was locked as all i am trying to do is show you the result of

my Farjo transplant which i am genuinely disappointed with and have very good reason. I feel i have clearly

shown you the result of their work on me here.

8.jpg

7.jpg

1.jpg

9.jpg

This statement of YOURS concerns me about you though.

""But the fact that you are making statements that you were "butchered" by the Farjo clinic ""

PLEASE SHOW ME AGAIN WHERE I SAID I WAS "BUTCHERED" - you didn't answer me the first time in

the post you locked, did you avoid it. You clearly want to put words in my mouth for some reason, why?. I said i was

disappointed and the work in my opinion and confirmed was POOR and UNSATISFACTORY. Again this is IMPORTANT.

Please show me where i said i was BUTCHERED by Farjo!

When you can't direct me to it i expect an apology please for trying to manipulate what i ACTUALLY said.

Surely this is wrong, and you are a moderator!

Also......

""Though I can sympathize for you that you feel that you've had a negative hair transplant experience, in my opinion, you have

not shown sufficient evidence that Dr. Farjo gave you an sub-par hair transplant.""

Is NO growth as clearly shown and this scar picture which is 1 inch approximately from my ear , not enough sufficient evidence

or were my "expectation" still TOO high??.

HH88.jpg

This picture with the staples doesn't show all the Farjo scar, the scar continues into the area highlighted by red as you can see below.

12HH.jpg

See the blue lines in this picture below to correspond the position, see how the Farjo scar continues and gets longer and larger.

See how close to my ear it ends! Is this "too high expectations" Bill?

HH888.jpg

Well it is clear to me even if i shown you 1000 pictures documenting every step of Farjo transplant

you would have another handful of excuses for them. Ask them to provide before and immediate post op pictures. Until they do you

surely can not lock this topic as they are responsible as much as i am to provide them. If they do not have them either then surely

these results here speak volumes enough. Where are the 1500 grafts growing?? Is the scar satisfactory?? Is the position that of a world

class transplant clinic?? You seem to be very slippy in my opinion and trying to protect Farjo along with Balody who for the record never

answered my direct questions to him either....interesting. The results of the Farjo work on me are clear to see (nothing).

Nothing other than a few grafts and a scar which is in the wrong position for 1500 grafts, FACT. If you are still not prepared to at least

entertain myopinion then i presume you haven't taken a minute to ask Feller his opinion yet on the standard of work....

that would be TOO easy i suppose!

The best thing as i suggested previously to help YOU get a better understanding is to clarify all this simply with Dr Feller and simply

ask him his opinion. If his opinion is not 100% the same as mine here with regard to the standard of work received and the position

of the scar being inappropriate (especially for only 1500 grafts ) then i will retract all my posts and pictures where ever requested and

make a formal apology here publicly to Farjo and actually thank them for the work they performed on me. If Feller feels like you that

this is satisfactory and that i am in some way deluded then feel free also to remove this account of mine and post what ever you like

in order to confirm that i am just a patient that has no right to be unsatisfied and that i in no uncertain terms just had very unrealistic

expectations.

Is this a completely outrageous request under the circumstances?????

Lock away Bill if it helps protect you and the clinic you recommend. The proof is here and when i get further pictures from

Dr Feller and you have spoken to him you can maybe confirm everything here for me. I do not have the pictures you requested only

the results of the Farjo transplant as shown here. The picture one poster thought was a pre op picture!!

I look forward to your response and especially clarification on where i said i was "BUTCHERED"

Repairguy

• Moderators

OK. Let me see if I can help clear this up between everyone.

I think there are 2 main points of yours that if you toned down some the entire thing would have been taken more seriously.

I think the first problem was calling it repair work. I think that was a bit extreme. I would call it more of unsatisfactory work. I think if you called it something more along the lines of that then the other thread wouldn't have been so hostile.

The next problem was the scar. You made it sound much worse than it is. Maybe partly because Dr Feller said he couldn't do anything to fix it because it wasn't in the area that he felt it was better to take donor hair from. I wouldn't like it either if I went to try to get scar reduction and the Dr said he can't do it at this time, but I don't think that makes it a bad scar

I don't view it as a bad scar. It's a bit wide at some spots, but this does happen. Not everyone has a scar that can hardly be seen. I don't see yours as overly wide from what I can see of it. I also don't agree with the way you say it was done incorrectly. I think that's more of a philosophy thing. Most doctors make the smiley face scar, but I can tell you from experience that it can sometimes be better to have a low scar. It's easier to cover a lower scar if your balding area increases in size. That could make a higher scar unable to be hidden well if the bald area widens to near the scar line on the sides. I don't know what you looked like 3 years ago when you had the first HT done, but I can imagine the doctor would have taken young age and extent of hairloss in consideration and placed the donor scar in that spot in case you ended up at a NW 7.

Now on to the parts I agree with from what I can see. It does look like you got less than satisfactory growth, although I don't know if wearing a hair system for 3 years may have made it worse than it would have been. It looks like you got an inch or so of grafts placed around the front hairline (looks like a reddish area along your hairline). Is that the grafts? Or is that because of the hair system? I'm not sure on that.

I don't know what kind of expectations you had, but I'll assume you had reasonable expectations for 2000 grafts that you say were agreed upon. I think if anyone went in expecting to end up with growth that 2000 grafts would reasonably achieve then they should definitely be unsatisfied if the results don't show that. You expect to get growth of 2000 grafts. The Dr only does 1500. That fact alone I know would be unacceptable to many people on here including myself. Add that to not even getting (from what I can see at this point in time) decent growth for 1500 and I can certainly agree that the results are unsatisfactory and below what it should have been

So my conclusion is: Yes I can see why you would be unhappy with the results. From what I see it looks like you had poor growth and not enough grafts even if there was good growth. I don't think anyone would be happy with what I see. However I don't think the scar was bad as far as HT scars go.

PS. I see you're looking much better now. At least now you can get rid of the hair system and be happy with hair!!

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

Good post BeHappy.

To all:

I will be honest and say that I did not read every post on this thread or the other so therefore if I am a little off in what I am saying that will explain things.

Firstly, this poster or any for that matter has the right to not be happy with his result. Maybe his choice of wording is harsh or he didn't go about things diplomatically, but he has the right to voice his opinion. That is what this site is all about. Unfortunately there are always going to be some people that are not content or there might be some cases of poor work and let them post it and we can make up our own minds. If we see too many posts showing subpar work, that clinic or doctor will no longer be looked upon as a clinic that is recommended. Unfortunately every doctor/clinic likely has some unsatisfied patients. It happens.

I for one don't like the idea of closing or locking threads. There might be special instances where it is the right thing to do, but for the most part people should be allowed to voice their opinions. If it is slanderous or not what we want to hear, oh well. People need to see both the positive and negative and make up their own minds.

In this particular case it does look like there was limited yield. Shit happens. Its unfortunate but it happens. Its not the type of work that we want to see and it scares us all but this is a surgery and any surgery has its risks. Now if I start to see more and more posts of limited yield from this particular clinic then it is grounds for a red flag.

NN

NN

Dr.Cole,1989. ??graftcount

Dr. Ron Shapiro. Aug., 2007

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90

I agree with you Behappy.

The hair at the very front is my own existing hair, not transplants. The redness is from the system which i had only worn since April 06.

I am sorry to have come across aggressive but i was made very angry as i was being made out to be a liar and having words put in my mouth like "BUTCHER". Which i never said.

I have some some further questions:

Why isn't Farjo participating? Surely he has something to say?

Why doesn't Farjo himself post pre op and mid op photos and immediate post pictures to show everyone where the grafts were placed?. After all, all top clinics proudly take such photos as a matter of course don't they.Can we see ANY mid op/immediate post op photos from the farjo clinic of ANY patient 3 years ago?

rg,this is becoming tiresome.lets try to answer some questions,do i think i have a world class surgery?i think i will when it is finished.have i met anyone on these forums?no but if i thought anyone was seriously thinking about using farjo?no problem.am i the only one that posts on here who has had work by farjo?untill several weeks back i believe i was.have i got any idea why the ratio of feller patients to farjo patients posting on the internet is so vast?......hmmm.

can you answer some questions for me?i said my hair is not finished yet,maybe ill even need a third ht if i want that full head of hair look.what state was your hair in 2003 for farjo to only put 1500 grafts in and say job done?did he say job done or was there plans for future work?i cannot for a minute believe it looked anything like it does now.and i still dont know where he is supposed to have placed the grafts. is it as behappy said at the front?

also again i cant understand why someone would part with 4 grand for 2000 grafts for an area that obviously was going to need at least 5000 then get no growth and not take it up with the surgeon asap?as for scars i dont know what mine looks like it could even resemble yours,did you always have a problem with your scar or only since doctor feller mentioned it?

2381 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2201 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2000+ fut Dr Bessam Farjo

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Bessam Farjo

challenge the unchallenged.

RepairGuy,

Please read this entire message and understand.

Firstly, I will apologize for quoting the word "butchered". You did not use that word, so I didn't mean to quote it. Your tone however, suggests that this is how you feel using words like "repair" and "out of the safe zone". So for my misquotation, I apologize.

But you have obviously ignored me on my last post to you on the locked thread so I will state it again:

If you (Repair Guy) or the Farjo clinic would like to post additional RELEVANT photographs on this thread, send me a private message and I'll consider reopening it. Until then, this thread is locked.

This is not an attempt to stifle you from sharing your experience - but it is a demand for proof (either by you or the Farjo clinic). In addition, the thread was turning into a warzone - and I will not have it. So my reasons for locking your thread was not to stifle you or your experience from being shared, but due to a failure to meet the demand for proof that I asked for and to stop the developing war. If proof can be provided, it will be unlocked. Keep reading.

The Farjo clinic has been notified of your case and I expect that they will PM me when they are ready to reply. They were hit with this on a Friday and most clinics do not work over the weekend.

In my opinion, you have not provided sufficient evidence that reveals that you have received a sub-par hair transplant. I have asked you for very specific pictures and you have not provided them.

Again, I'm looking for:

1. Before Farjo pictures

2. Immediately post op pictures after Farjo

3. Progressive pictures (6 months and 12 month pictures after Farjo)

If you can provide this, send me a private message and I'll re-open your thread so you can provide them. If you don't have them, hopefully the Farjo clinic does.

The pictures you DID supply include a normal looking scar and pictures of your hair loss condition 3 years after surgery and after wearing a hairpiece for 1.5 years. These are inconclusive and I gave my reasonings on the last thread.

I'm not questioning your dissatisfaction with your experience, but you seemed to believe that you could achieve a stand alone hair transplant. This is unrealistic - hence my belief that you had unrealistic expectations. You also seem to believe that because the scar is is 1 inch from your ear that it is out of the safe zone. This simply isn't true. My scar is approximately 1.1 inches away from my ear and is just fine.

Your continued rants are not beneficial or helpful to those seeking hair restoration options.

I will also not tolerate your insults of respected forum member Balody's hair transplant. Just because you are dissatisfied with your own hair transplant, doesn't entitle you to trash someone elses. This is another reason why I locked your thread.

You have also missed this statement:

Note: Additional threads continuing this war will be immediately deleted. Any consistent attempts to continue a war or mudslinging may result in a suspension of posting rights.

I will not delete this thread for now however, I am now locking it so the rant does not continue. You are welcome to participate in our community however, if you decide to reopen another topic on this subject without providing the very specific pictures I've asked for, I will suspend your posting privileges. You have been warned.

Please give the Farjo clinic time to respond or private message me with the pictures I've requested and I'll reopen your thread so you can post them.

Bill