How Do These Drs sleep at night

Mahair

I can't imagine That Butcher Bill of MHR Boston can live with hmself after lieing to people to get them to do a hairtransplant and overselling the procedure to the extent of throwing away grafts. He is the worst kind of Dr. a theif and a butcher of people.He knew damn well that he was setting me up for misery. Theres no one shot transplant like he sold me and there was no way I needed 2500 grafts to do the amount of hairloss I had. He should be condemed for his unscrupulous act of deceipt. I will find a way to get back at him for what he did.His profile should be changed . It reads like he is respectable he is not he is a coward and a liar . I hope he is proud of himself for what he did. That greedy Bastard knew what he was doing along with the liar of a consutant who could not tell the truth if his life depended on it. What a pair of scumbags they are.Also why are they listed on the site?I found this scumbags name when I was doing research on him listed. It should be stricken from the listings . He harms people.

"The first cut is the deepest." Cat Stevens

I can't imagine That Butcher Bill of MHR Boston can live with hmself after lieing to people to get them to do a hairtransplant and overselling the procedure to the extent of throwing away grafts. He is the worst kind of Dr. a theif and a butcher of people.He knew damn well that he was setting me up for misery. Theres no one shot transplant like he sold me and there was no way I needed 2500 grafts to do the amount of hairloss I had. He should be condemed for his unscrupulous act of deceipt. I will find a way to get back at him for what he did.His profile should be changed . It reads like he is respectable he is not he is a coward and a liar . I hope he is proud of himself for what he did. That greedy Bastard knew what he was doing along with the liar of a consutant who could not tell the truth if his life depended on it. What a pair of scumbags they are.Also why are they listed on the site?I found this scumbags name when I was doing research on him listed. It should be stricken from the listings . He harms people.

like i said before don't read if you dont like it. as far as calling me an idiot you can do that from where you are otherwise ill bet your a real toughguy.

I do more lurking than actually posting and I must say I too am sick to DEATH of reading those mundane and chronic posts by Mahair, here's a novle idea mahair, why don't you post something else for a change? like maybe the what the weather is like where you live, it would certainly be more interesting than reading the same drivel over and over again, I must agree with the others here, the mods need to ban spammers like you as that is the only way to eliminate your chronic and redundent posts.