provillus , propetia? ahhhhhhhhhhhh

hey, ill try make it quick

purchased a months supply of propecia after hearing was the one, i got home and was too scared to use it!!!, been in my cuboard for a couple of months.

I dunno if its just me, but some mornings i wake up and feel thinner??? then 3 4 weeks later i feel thicker???

(my hair is thinning all over, no bald spots) Anyway one morning woke up and felt thin, so started taking the pills, im taking one every other day, thing is i just read on website the best stuff now is Provillus? please just tell me what the best stuff is and ill go get it...

Is this provillus new?? never heard of it before!

and i really hope i dont get bad sheeddding,, i dread this as i going away on holiday soon AhHHHH!H!! hahah thanks everyone

hey, ill try make it quick

purchased a months supply of propecia after hearing was the one, i got home and was too scared to use it!!!, been in my cuboard for a couple of months.

I dunno if its just me, but some mornings i wake up and feel thinner??? then 3 4 weeks later i feel thicker???

(my hair is thinning all over, no bald spots) Anyway one morning woke up and felt thin, so started taking the pills, im taking one every other day, thing is i just read on website the best stuff now is Provillus? please just tell me what the best stuff is and ill go get it...

Is this provillus new?? never heard of it before!

and i really hope i dont get bad sheeddding,, i dread this as i going away on holiday soon AhHHHH!H!! hahah thanks everyone

Provillus is snake oil my friend.

There is a reason you never heard of Provillus before: it does not work and I never heard of a doctor recommend it.

Stay with Propecia.

I am not a doctor. The opinions and comments are of my own.

HT with Dr. Cooley on Nov 20, 2008

2097 grafts, 3957 hairs

Proscar, 1.25 mg daily, skip the 5th day, started Nov 2007

My Hair Loss Blog - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley

alex,

Topical Provillus contains FDA approved hair regrowth solution minoxidil. Oral Provillus contains a number of herbal ingredients conjectured to stop hair loss.

In my opinion, finasteride and minoxidil are the best non-surgical solutions you can use to stop hair loss.

Read our review of finasteride, minoxidil, and Provillus.

Best wishes,

Bill

• 3 months later...