4.5 Months results of another Feller patient

RK

Hello Friends,

I am in hardest waiting phase. I am 4.5 months post-op now. I am really happy so far with my results. Things are going as expected. I have updated my blog with my 3, 4 and 4.5 months results. I am attaching one comparison picture here. Please provide me your valuable comments.

Other than this, i am noticing some heavy hair fall from my donor area since last week (on my pillow). I recently changed my shampoo to Natures Gate Biotin shampoo (I used aloevera shampoo before). I applied some hair dye (Just for Men) last week. Do you see any relation with these things to my hair loss. Does anyone experienced hair loss after 4months of surgery?

Another question i have is, How long do i need to wait for 2nd HT? If everything goes good, can i schedule my next HT after 8 Months of my 1 Ht?

Thanks in Advance,

RK

Other than this

comp.JPG.5c65676f91f8cd7894819019796735a2.JPG

Hello Friends,

I am in hardest waiting phase. I am 4.5 months post-op now. I am really happy so far with my results. Things are going as expected. I have updated my blog with my 3, 4 and 4.5 months results. I am attaching one comparison picture here. Please provide me your valuable comments.

Other than this, i am noticing some heavy hair fall from my donor area since last week (on my pillow). I recently changed my shampoo to Natures Gate Biotin shampoo (I used aloevera shampoo before). I applied some hair dye (Just for Men) last week. Do you see any relation with these things to my hair loss. Does anyone experienced hair loss after 4months of surgery?

Another question i have is, How long do i need to wait for 2nd HT? If everything goes good, can i schedule my next HT after 8 Months of my 1 Ht?

Thanks in Advance,

RK

Other than this

i can see you are getting lots of hair at 4.5 months which is very good. For the second HT i would wait atleast 12 months so you can have the meximum density of the transplanted hair.

#1 HT by Dr. Rahal on 08-21-08

Strip 26.6 cm

Total 4308 grafts

-1116 single grafts

-2287 double grafts

-898 triple grafts

-7 quad grafts

Total Hairs: 8412

Medications:

Minoxidil 5%

Finasteride 1 mg daily

Looking good! 5 months is still quite early, so you have much to look forward to...

The advice I got regarding a second HT was to wait at least a year, in large part because it takes at least that long for the first procedure to really come into its own. That said, Dr. Feller can give you a far more accurate answer...

Benjamin