new member looking for advice

ldablo

Welcome Idablo!

Sorry that your search has not yielded any results, but you have to understand that great HT Docs are located in various parts of the U.S. and Canada and by limiting your search geographically, you risk limiting the level of care you will receive.

What I would do is check on the several Coalition Docs located in New York and any additional Docs that catch your eye.

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/coalition-physicians.asp

Feel free to simply keep asking questions until you are comfortable or satisfied.

Take Care and keep us updated as to your progress.

J

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

Thanks B spot,

I've read a few of your comments and suggestions in various postings and you seem to have a good perspective. From what I have read, Bosley is not a fan favorite. They were the ones I first visited but I'm really just starting to look into this. I guess they deserve some credit for all of the positive advertising they have provided for this technique. Are their results that poor?

FWIW- I consulted with two Doctors and did not feel comfortable with either.....way too much over promising for my tastes. I then accidently and luckily stumbled onto this site, I did a lot of reading and finally made my decision to use a Coalition Doctor. (Doctor Hasson). Good luck with your research and your decision making process. If you don't feel the Doctor you have consulted with is right for you, just keep walking.S-n-P

HT#1 4944FU 23May06-Hasson

HT#2 1960FU 16Jan07- Hasson

6904 Total FU, 13160 Hairs

2184-1's, 3184-2's, 1536-3's

I always found it amazing how much I learned from the free consultations. Since you already checked out Bosley and you're close to NY and NJ, you could go see quite a few coalition and recommended Dr in this area.

As Bspot said try not to limit your final choice based only on location. You can do online and phone consults with many other clinics too.

You'll want to check out these two web sites:

www.bosleymedical.com

www.bosleymedicalviolations.com

2700 Total Grafts w/ Keene 9/28/05

663 one's = 663

1116 two's = 2232

721 three's = 2163

200 four's = 800

Hair Count = 5858

1000 Total Grafts w/Keene 2/08/07

Mostly combined FU's for 2600+ hairs

My Photo Album

See me at Dr. Keene's Gallery

Thank you members, for taking the time to respond. You have made some good suggestions. While surfing around this site I have found a coalition practice in Boston named "True and Dorin". I also learned that True used to be affiliated with a Dr Elliot who was recently controversial. Any input regarding this practice?

Hi

I had 2 HT's with Dr. True with excellent results. I have my 3rd booked in March.. Yes, there was some articles in the past on E & T . ( I think this is why True and Elliot split) I think if you look hard enough you can find some controversy on most docs, especially in the early HT days.. These days T & D are experts in the field and follow a conservative, patient first approach.. My advice is to meet them and others in NY and make your choice

Good luck

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!