HT#2: 3094 grafts, 7929 Hairs w/Dr. Cooley

Maximus

Hey everybody,

Just finished HT#2. It is hard to believe I will have gone from NW5a to a fuller head of hair.

I've been deployed with the Army in the Middle East and just returned. I was happy with the results of HT#1 and almost decided not to do a second one. It would be great to get rid of the bald spot on my crown so decided to go for a second round.

The second procedure went even smoother than the first. Dr. Cooley and his staff are awesome in their attention to detail, hard work and passion for their job.

More details on procedure #2 are posted on my web log.

One of the things that really impresses me about Dr. Cooley is that he is always researching and looking for ways to improve the procedure. He doesn't hesitate to try new techniques that improve results.

To aid healing this time around, he used:

-Regranex gel for the follicles

-Regranex solution spray for the days following post-op

-IVIVI Ring Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy (PEMF)

-Topical Hyperbaric Oxygen Treatment

HT#2:

3,094 grafts/7,929 hairs w/Dr. Cooley

1 x 586 =586

2 x 1,513 =3,026

3 x763 =3,389

4 x 232 =928

-33cm long strip by 1-1.5cm wide

-Excellent laxity due to scalp exercises

-Saggital incisions used, lateral slits on my first HT

Updated pictures will be posted on my web blog.

Hey everybody,

Just finished HT#2. It is hard to believe I will have gone from NW5a to a fuller head of hair.

I've been deployed with the Army in the Middle East and just returned. I was happy with the results of HT#1 and almost decided not to do a second one. It would be great to get rid of the bald spot on my crown so decided to go for a second round.

The second procedure went even smoother than the first. Dr. Cooley and his staff are awesome in their attention to detail, hard work and passion for their job.

More details on procedure #2 are posted on my web log.

One of the things that really impresses me about Dr. Cooley is that he is always researching and looking for ways to improve the procedure. He doesn't hesitate to try new techniques that improve results.

To aid healing this time around, he used:

-Regranex gel for the follicles

-Regranex solution spray for the days following post-op

-IVIVI Ring Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy (PEMF)

-Topical Hyperbaric Oxygen Treatment

HT#2:

3,094 grafts/7,929 hairs w/Dr. Cooley

1 x 586 =586

2 x 1,513 =3,026

3 x763 =3,389

4 x 232 =928

-33cm long strip by 1-1.5cm wide

-Excellent laxity due to scalp exercises

-Saggital incisions used, lateral slits on my first HT

Updated pictures will be posted on my web blog.

Maximus,

This is excellent stuff. Very refined work from another great doc. This should have you looking like a million bucks.

Please don't take offense to my comments, but did Dr. Cooley believe that you had a full yield with your first HT. Maybe it is just the haircut or pictures, but it seems like it is limited coverage and density for 3200 FU. The results look great and very natural, but I just wandered if all grew?

NN

NN

Dr.Cole,1989. ??graftcount

Dr. Ron Shapiro. Aug., 2007

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90

Folica,

I was referring to the photos in the web blog not the photo album. I am always curious.

NN

NN

Dr.Cole,1989. ??graftcount

Dr. Ron Shapiro. Aug., 2007

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90

Thanks for the comments. I will be following up with him as it grows more to get a better idea of my density and how it all turned out. I left the country shortly after the procedure so I never had a chance before this to follow-up with him. It is hard to know what it is all supposed to look like. It will be interesting to see what coverage and density all this yields.

I am happy with everything and Dr. Cooley works hard to create the best transplant.

Maximus,

Firstly...

Welcome home back from the middle east my friend. I'm certainly glad that you have come back safely!

Dr. Cooley is an oustanding physician that does quality ultra-refined follicular unit transplantation.

Your immediately post op pictures look great.

Combing two 3000+ graft sessions will certainly give you a decent amount of coverage and density.

Thanks also for keeping your blog up to date. I look forward to following your progress.

Heal well my friend,

Bill