Hair Transplantion

Hi all,

iam a bald head guy wish to go for HT, could you please advise me a best doctor in India to do HT, i heard about Rahjesh Rajput and Dr. Bishan Mahadevia ( goodbye hair clinic) is any one good of these? or anyone else ?

expecting a reply

regards,

shemy

Forget Indian Doctors you will end up needing to have a repair surgery.

Go to either with: Dr. Rahal, Dr. Feller, Hasson and Wong or Dr Ron Shapiro.

I went with Dr Rahal and travelled all the way from Portugal to Canada I suggest you do the same and choose one of these Doctors.

Cheers

• 3 weeks later...

shamil,

Because physician selection is vital to ensuring you will receive state of the art hair transplantation, it is important to choose wisely.

One of my goals in 2008 is to look for a quality physician in India that is worthy of recommendation at the Hair Transplant Network. Unfortunately, at this time, we do not currently recommend any quality ethical hair restoration physicians in India.

I recommend considering traveling at this time to ensure you receive a satisfactory hair transplant. After all, this IS a lifetime investment and getting it done right the first time far outweighs the inconvenience of traveling.

I recommend using the map feature of our website in order to find a quality hair transplant surgeon nearest to you.

To see what protocol we use to recommend physicians in our community, click here.

I hope this helps.

Bill