updated pics..month 4. 2900 grafts dr rahal

Don,

Thanks for posting the photos. Well done. I noticed that some of your old grafts are outside of the new hairline area, in front of the new grafts. What are your plans for these old grafts?

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

hi jo...first of all..thxs for takin the time to reviewing my pics.. comin to your question...i had the same concern about it but dr rahal decided best was to not lower the hairline too low..as i am only 26 yrs ol nw...n conseidering my future loss..he decided instead to fill some gaps in between with some single hairs..also he stated that once the hair fills in..it will b barely noticeable..

of course in about 5 yrs...if i dnt have any harsh future loss courtesy of finasteride..then he will lower my temple area for free...pretty kool yeah!!..

thxs aain jo

don

dr rahal

7th june 07

2900 grafts

1.25 finasteride daily

Don,

Sounds like a solid plan. My best wishes for your recovery. Been there, done that, so I know you are excited. Just remember, you'll be hitting peaks and valleys with how you perceive your progress. Just stay the course and before you know it you'll see your final results.

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

hi jo..thxs for the wishes...infact m alreadyhittin te highs n lows on my progress...starin at my new planted hairs for hourss n tryin to inspect them one by one..lols..sounds crazy i know..!!

ane one more..all i hope is i dnt loose any more hairs so i can go ahead with my solid plan..icon_smile.gif

do ya have any suggestion for the donor area to minimise the scar n heal faster?? any cream or dat sorta stuff??

thxs..

don

dr rahal

7th june 07

2900 grafts

1.25 finasteride daily

don,

It's been nice talking to you via PM and now I'm glad you were able to get your pictures posted.

Immediately post op pictures look great - nice and normal. Dr. Rahal does excellent work.

Your game plan sounds good also moving forward. Keep us posted on your progress.

Bill

don, Congrats! I am about 5 weeks out myself.

The best thing you can do for your donor area is to keep it really clean & free from scabs.

You need to wash it at least twice a day & gently scrub along the suture line with gentle shampoo suds. Rinse with a cup several times.

Your donor area will heal nicely & quickly with this method.

Protect your grafts from the shower head with your hand when you rinse.

Hope this helps if you are not already doing this!

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...