Avodart/dutasteride works!!

I have been using avodart for over a month now and I have to say that the results are significant. I had a ht November 15 of last year and started on propecia with no real result. Now with this product, not only is my hair much thicker on top relative to befor my ht but there is no shedding when I brush or shampoo. I am anxious to see the results in six months to a year, but so far I really can tell a dramatic asthetic improvement.

I have been using avodart for over a month now and I have to say that the results are significant. I had a ht November 15 of last year and started on propecia with no real result. Now with this product, not only is my hair much thicker on top relative to befor my ht but there is no shedding when I brush or shampoo. I am anxious to see the results in six months to a year, but so far I really can tell a dramatic asthetic improvement.

My HT was on Nov 8, and I am now starting to see quite a substantial amount of finely haired growth coming in, but this is due to the time being right for the transplanted hairs to start growing.

Are you sure you're not confusing the two together here??

One month is hardly enough time to gauge a product like Propecia, or Avodart's, effectiveness I think. I started getting regrowth when I started Propecia around 3 years ago, 3 months into the treatment. That is considered early. One month, however, is kinda unheard of, isn't it?

It's always gonna be tricky gauging any drugs effectiveness if you're also benefiting from a new HT's incoming growth.

Let me know if you start growing breasts before i order it myself - i'll stick with Propecia for now. But good-luck, i hope it is working for ya icon_smile.gif

"Your only a top Doctor when you offer the MOST advanced technique available" - THE REAL TOP DOCTORS TO DATE ON PATS LIST: 3 - PRO FUE!

Here is the best price you will find for Propecia: $44.99 for a year's worth.

http://www.dru-online.com/

or

http://www.generics-online-pharmacy.com/ProductList.htm

39.40 for 8 months

I posted a topical lotion for skin, the best, with B6 piridoxine, azelaic acid and zinc. It's not easy to make but it works for people who have used it.

Dutasteride usually has many side effects over 2'5 mg per day.

Reducing DHT leves, you are increasing testorterone leves that are not converted into DHT.

So you will have more strogens, this is more water retain, ginecomastie, low sex, impotence, etc,etc... every body is different, but dutasteride is a powerfull drug removing DHT, and MEN need DHT, at least, 50%.

Dutasteride can remove over 90% beyond 2'5 mg.

I am sure you will keep your hair, but take care with side effects if they appear.

IF IT ISN'T PERFECT, ISN'T GOOD

I just recieved my order for proscar from one of the drug suppliers refered to on these replys. I believe it came from India? My wife saw the package and has told me she was concerned about ordering things from other countries in this troubled time we have. Also, she has concerns of me taking even a small 1/4 pill every other day.

Could some of you more informed hair club members please relieve some of her concerns that I may pass the info on to her. By the way I looked at the packs of pills. They are in packs of 10 each and I don't see anything wrong physically with any of the packaging. Thanks to all. icon_rolleyes.gif

ACC41

HARRYLEMON (ASS BREATH) HE HA HA ! SORRY HARRY.

POSTED IN HAIRLOSS DRUGS-12/13- LAST REPLY ON 12/23 BY VOCOR1-

THAT HE WAS HAVING SAME DILEMMA WITH QUESTION OF QUALITY OF OVERSEA DRUGS AND WAS GOING TO TEST. GOOD GUY! icon_smile.gif OR HE MAY BE JUST TALKING OUT HIS ARSE.

ORDERED THEM MYSELF, AND WAITING FOR HL RESULTS!

GOOD LUCK AND AGAIN THANKS FOR PICS.

WTF