Alan Feller or Robert True?

newby

Hi there,

I cannnot recommended Dr. Feller highly enough. Back in July, Dr' Feller and his staff placed 2100 grafts in the front portion of my head. The procedure was absolutely pain free, my redness went away in a couple of weeks, and the scar healed perfectly. I'm very happy to report that at only four months, my growth has been amazing. The hairline is filling in, and is undetectable and natural. I have pics over at Hair loss Help if you would like to take a look. I was very nervous going in. Dr. Feller eased my worries and proved himself to be an honorable doctor. I intend on going back for work on the crown in the near future. You're in good hands.

Good luck

• 3 months later...

From everything I've seen and read about Dr Feller he does great work! Look at his work on people of this forum, and see how pleased they seem to be. That's the proof of the puddin. I had my work done by Dr Shapiro on 12/15/03, but certainly Dr Feller is right up there with the top docs. He often contributes to this forum. I've been using Minox on my recipient area as recomended by Dr Feller, and it has helped my growth.

• 1 year later...

I am in the process of doing a consultation AGAIN with both true and feller. I can't get feller on the phone though for the last few days. This is my question to you if you would be so kind as to answer. Can either true or feller do 4000 fuss on one session as both claim

thanks

ps would you go to dr true again

Originally posted by specs:

Dr feller can do 4000 Strip in one session depending on the particular patient.

How large would a strip have to be to do 4000? For example, how wide would an ear-to-ear strip have to be to get 4000? Or would the surgeon have to do two separate strips?

PB

• 1 month later...