Fabe needs help

Hi peeps,

Here is what's going on ! I am going to get my 1st ht this fall at age 38. As many of u know by all my sometimes goofy post I have done much homework on the many Docs. I want to have Doc Feller do the procedure who I have only found nothing but positive info on. What I can't figure out is, every comment has stated that he is great and a expert at HTs. But not one of these positive comments have been from one of his patients. I can't find ONE. But again every comment is positive. If anyone can give me pics or find someone from this forum that actually had work done by Doc Feller I would appreciate it. I don't know how all the post on here say that if you are looking for a Doc in NJ/NY go to Feller when their is no pics of any patients on this forum. All the other Docs that they put in Fellers company have pics on here, besides the Docs web site. I want to make one other point, I am not saying that Doc Feller doesn't belong in the other great doctors company, because from all the positive research I have done, I want to use him.

BUT SHOW ME THE MONEY!! icon_wink.gif

Hi peeps,

Here is what's going on ! I am going to get my 1st ht this fall at age 38. As many of u know by all my sometimes goofy post I have done much homework on the many Docs. I want to have Doc Feller do the procedure who I have only found nothing but positive info on. What I can't figure out is, every comment has stated that he is great and a expert at HTs. But not one of these positive comments have been from one of his patients. I can't find ONE. But again every comment is positive. If anyone can give me pics or find someone from this forum that actually had work done by Doc Feller I would appreciate it. I don't know how all the post on here say that if you are looking for a Doc in NJ/NY go to Feller when their is no pics of any patients on this forum. All the other Docs that they put in Fellers company have pics on here, besides the Docs web site. I want to make one other point, I am not saying that Doc Feller doesn't belong in the other great doctors company, because from all the positive research I have done, I want to use him.

BUT SHOW ME THE MONEY!! icon_wink.gif

Fabe,

As you know, I live in Jersey. I wouldn't go to Feller. I think Feller is good, but I think there's better, way better. I've spoken to a bunch of other docs, and they confirmed my Feller feelings. In my opinion, go west young man. MN, or BC, and when I say west, I mean only one doc in MN, and only 2 dosc in BC. Be smart.

Good luck.

Manko

why won't you just ask dr. feller if you could see some of his patients in person? I'm sure he could arrange something.

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic''. Arthur C. Clarke

Fabe,

Why do YOU want to go to Feller? There are lots of reputable HT docs in your area to choose from. Have you investigated or consulted with all or any of them?

It seems you have a "good feeling" about him, and have heard nothing but positive reports, but this has little to do with actual research.

The most objective consumers, myself included, fall into this trap from time to time. We shop and compare some products or services to death, then go with our gut feeling. Well, that's okay if all the other factors are equal. But sometimes we pick car A over car B (for example) because it is red, rather than blue.

There must be something you like about Dr Feller over any other. What is it?

Yes, I have checked out many Doc's in my area. I was considering Pistone, but received too much good and not so good reports. Also I do not believe that one has to go out west to get a great HT, I think that is just good marketing. As far as Feller, I like his ideas about dense packing. As I stated though, I have found nothing but good reports on his work, but can't find any patients in these forums.

Okay, the dense packing topic is a good one to be concerned with. Dr Feller himself has posted photos and commentary of dense packing on this web site.

I think you need to find some of his patients - a lot of them. It shouldn't be too hard. You said you've heard good things, but not from actual patients. Who ARE the people saying good things? What are they saying, and what do they base their opinions on?

It should be a piece of cake to get good referrals from a good doc. I don't know anything about the doc you are talking about, but I'd take it as a warning sign.

There are a few terrific surgeons out there, they don't cost any more, sometimes less. So I see no reason to go to anyone who is not 100% proven, like the few we all read about in this forum.

Do more homework. If the doc meets the following to a top degree, then you have your man:

MD medical doctors, peer reviewed (meaning other doctors keep an eye on each other), hospital privileges, many strong before and after photos, and were part of the IAHRS (International Alliance of Hair Restoration Surgeons), or other respectable association.

Click for - My Pix, and Mentor page with advice on Choosing a Doc, anti-swelling, and healing.

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/mentor/mentor_profile.asp?Mentor=Joecifus

Here is a link that shows a guy who is one month into his HT with Doc Feller. I am not an expert and it is very hard to rate this work this early. But I have seen some of u vets on here analyze HTs this early and rate the work as far as how the grafts look and how they were placed, density, etc.

So please take a look and post your feeling on the early work. I appreciate your help.

Link to pics

http://www.hairsite8.com/htdocs/feller/dai_vernon.htm

• 2 months later...

HT Vets!!!

Here is a link that shows a guy who is one month into his HT with Doc Feller. I am not an expert and it is very hard to rate this work this early. But I have seen some of u vets on here analyze HTs this early and rate the work as far as how the grafts look and how they were placed, density, etc.

So please take a look and post your feeling on the early work. I appreciate your help.

Link to pics

http://www.hairsite8.com/htdocs/feller/dai_vernon.htm

I received a HT by Dr. Feller on 10/16

1500 grafts on hairline with strip surgery.

I have posted photos of the surgery on this site. take a look.

I found Feller open to showing previous HT and providing a list of people to contact. In fact I met personally with one referral and inspected the scar area and the front hairline. It was 1 year after procedure and the scar was nearly impossible to detect when looking at the raised hair. The front was extemely dense and the best comment I can offer was that the HT was not noticeable, very natural.

I decided to go with Dr. Feller based on this research.

I have never had a previous procedure and found this website very informative in prepping for an HT.

About 3 weeks and life is back to normal.