Dr. Mohebi's mega session surgery before and immediately after

Dr. I am not sure I understand the graft placements and slitting orientation---- Did you decide to weight the session more on the left side of the head (perhaps along the part side) b/c of the patients baldness? It looks as if you created a pattern for the hair to lay that direction.(left to right)

I too, am interested in the incision sizes along with how large the strip was and a breakdown of follicular units.

Additionally, you mentioned dense packing, what density is the hairline?

On a positive, the recipient area is very clean and it is encouraging to see very clear post-op shots.

Jason

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

• Administrators

I visited Dr. Mohebi's clinic last week and I was very impressed by the work I saw him and his very experienced staff doing. I invited him to share his work on our forum and I'm glad to see that he has begun to do this. Although I agree that more details would be useful, including the total number of hairs.

I will soon be sharing what I observed and learned while watching he and his staff perform surgery last week. But in general I was very encouraged by what I saw. Dr. Mohebi did a one year fellowship with Dr. Rassman at NHI in LA and I understand did a large number of surgeries during that time. He recently opened his own clinic but does not have or can't use the photos from his surgeries while at NHI.

I expect to see him posting many impressive results over the coming months that will confirm the high quality work I saw when observing his surgery last week. I should have the highlights from this visit posted soon at the "Visits to Leading Hair Transplant Clinics" forum at http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/forumdisplay.php?f=101

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

Thank you Bill,

Here are the details of the posted surgery;

Number of grafts: 3560, that I used 400 singles for hairline, 1800 for front, 1000 for top and 400 on the crown area.

Incision sizes: 20 Gauge for hair line (only single hair) and 18 gauge for other follicular unit grafts. I made 400 sites with 20 gauge needle for hair line, which is about average for patients who get their whole hairline restored.

I am very much in to patient's education so I will be more active with more updates from my patients in this great informative online community.

Best,

Dr. Parsa Mohebi

Parsa Mohebi, M.D.

Medical Director of

Parsa Mohebi Hair Restoration

Dr. Parsa Mohebi is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network

Hi Jason,

Thanks for the comment. I do weigh hair on the side that patient part his hair to use the maximum effect of the transplanted hair and to create the maximum appearance of fullness for patient. However that was not the case for this patient and he wanted to just comb his hiar back.

Here is a more focused picture that shows the even distribution of the hair in both sides of the frontal area.

Best,

Dr. Mohebi

Originally posted by the B spot:

Dr. I am not sure I understand the graft placements and slitting orientation---- Did you decide to weight the session more on the left side of the head (perhaps along the part side) b/c of the patients baldness? It looks as if you created a pattern for the hair to lay that direction.(left to right)

I too, am interested in the incision sizes along with how large the strip was and a breakdown of follicular units.

Additionally, you mentioned dense packing, what density is the hairline?

On a positive, the recipient area is very clean and it is encouraging to see very clear post-op shots.

Jason

DSCN0654.JPG.5715c76d96b0bdd14a7eaba52f6550c2.JPG

Parsa Mohebi, M.D.

Medical Director of

Dear Pat,

I enjoyed meeting you last week in our Los Angeles Hair Restoration clinic. I am glad to see you visit different hair transplant clinics and observe them closely and meticulously before recommending them on your website.

I look forward to working with this network and to actively participating in this informative and educational network.

Best,

Dr. Mohebi

Parsa Mohebi, M.D.

Medical Director of