Dr wong it is!!

royrover

I have been researching a lot about hair restoration clinics since last couple of years. I am a person who is used to wear hats all the time.

After talking to a couple of people and researchign this forum , it seems that i can establish my confidence in Dr wong.

So i have decided that its not worth waiting anymore and i am going to take the plunge with Hasson and wong

hair.JPG.e6a503400990cd6ba22ceeb144f0b1ef.JPG

I have been researching a lot about hair restoration clinics since last couple of years. I am a person who is used to wear hats all the time.

After talking to a couple of people and researchign this forum , it seems that i can establish my confidence in Dr wong.

So i have decided that its not worth waiting anymore and i am going to take the plunge with Hasson and wong

Excellent decision, congrats! How many grafts are you shooting for? You have rather advanced MPB, but no doubt I think you are primed for a real, real big turn-around! icon_smile.gif

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

Looks good. But to be honest, it is tough to tell from your pics.

The doctor is the only one who can give you a definitive answer to your question. Pictures do not tell the whole story. Dr. Wong will tell you when you go in for your pre-op consult, usually the day before your surgery (I would guess).

My initial HT thread:

done and done!! Check it out...

Looking at your pictures my opinion is that you have excellent donor area, but it also depend on laxity as well.

Based on pictures alone, I would say the number you are hoping for is not out of the questions, but again pictures are hard to judge. You are in good hand with Dr. Wong.

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson