avodart- my view

oms

It seems that there seem to be very mixed reviews of this drug, so much so that it has become difficult to know what to believe. some say that they are shedding, they are told by some that this is a sign that its working, others say this shows it is failing. Some people say that it blocks over 90% dht in the scalp, others say a lot less. It is true that it blocks both of the type 5 alpha-base reductors (excuse the spelling), however i have heard that it only blocks a small amount of type 5b which is the main cause of DHT in the scalp. if this is true then it is really only a little more effective than propecia and would help explain why glaxosmithkline have not released it for MPB. Also it is hard to form an opinion of it simply by taking the word of others on it, this is not a reliable method to base judgements on. i think the only way for anyone to asertain whether this drug would work for them is to take it, however the ridiculous cost and dangerous side effects are for the moment keeping me away from this supposed superdrug.

It seems that there seem to be very mixed reviews of this drug, so much so that it has become difficult to know what to believe. some say that they are shedding, they are told by some that this is a sign that its working, others say this shows it is failing. Some people say that it blocks over 90% dht in the scalp, others say a lot less. It is true that it blocks both of the type 5 alpha-base reductors (excuse the spelling), however i have heard that it only blocks a small amount of type 5b which is the main cause of DHT in the scalp. if this is true then it is really only a little more effective than propecia and would help explain why glaxosmithkline have not released it for MPB. Also it is hard to form an opinion of it simply by taking the word of others on it, this is not a reliable method to base judgements on. i think the only way for anyone to asertain whether this drug would work for them is to take it, however the ridiculous cost and dangerous side effects are for the moment keeping me away from this supposed superdrug.

but for some reason, the more hype about the product, the less effective it seems to be in my eyes. A truly good product wouldn't need all that aggresive advertising.

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic''. Arthur C. Clarke