The Word On Nizoral?

• 2 weeks later...

its over-hyped i think. if you need to get rid of dandruff then i think head and shoulders is the best out there which can be regularly used. it is claimed that niz has some anti-dht effects though so it may be worth checking out. typein nizoral on a search engine and you should find places to buy it online.

Actually, I've been looking into Nizoral lately, and I think I'm going to purchase some. I certainly don't think it grows hair by itself. I have read that a few people said it stopped or decreased the Propecia/ Avodart sheds. It also seems like the people who are using topicals and meds seem to have it in their daily regimen. I'm thinking that it can't hurt to use it every 3 or 4 days, and maybe it promotes a healthy environment for the other stuff to work. I don't know, but next time you see someone who's had decent results with any topicals or meds, see if Nizoral is included. Let me know too please.

I have used nizoral for 10 years now. It does help alot against dandruff but it dries my hair out too. As for as stopping hairloss I would say no in my case for I have lost lots of hair during those 10 years.

Consultant-co owner Prohairclinic (FUE only) in Belgium, Dr. De Reys.

I use Nizoral once or twice a week along with daily use of Propecia and Minoxidil 5%. I feel like the Nizoral deep cleans my scalp and allows the other stuff to work effectively. At $10 for about a 6 month supply, why not give it a shot? Good luck.

I used prescription strength Nizoral for a couple of years. At the time, I used it as part of a regimen that included minoxidil5%, Folligen, Retina A (Azelaic Acid instead of Retin A for a time). I don't think the Nizoral was particularly helpful in my case.

Now use: Proscar

Lipoxidil 1.5

Spirocream

These have definitely grown some hair.

My Surgery With Dr. Sharon Keene