need suggestions on MSM

uthatik

Hi All

Firstly i thank u all for helping.HT did by Dr.Harris on oct 9th, i lost 90% of the transplanted hair now i am on 5%minoxidil(Mintop forte from India),Finasteride from walgreens and Nizoral shampoo. i saw many on this forum are saying MSM increases the hairgrowth fast nearly twice right from my childhood my hair growth is slow comparetively.what is the recommended dosage and where to buy. do i need to buy only MSM or any combination with MSM is good.Any side effects if what kind.

Hi All

Firstly i thank u all for helping.HT did by Dr.Harris on oct 9th, i lost 90% of the transplanted hair now i am on 5%minoxidil(Mintop forte from India),Finasteride from walgreens and Nizoral shampoo. i saw many on this forum are saying MSM increases the hairgrowth fast nearly twice right from my childhood my hair growth is slow comparetively.what is the recommended dosage and where to buy. do i need to buy only MSM or any combination with MSM is good.Any side effects if what kind.

uthatik,

Congratulations on your hair transplant with Dr. Harris.

Keep in mind that MSM may help improve the quality of your hair and the speed of growth, but it will not make your transplanted hair come out of the dormant phase any quicker.

Most people who take MSM take about 1500mg twice daily. I am not aware of any side effects, but be sure to ask your physician.

Best wishes,

Bill