Why I love this place

Dart

Where else could a guy go and talk about swelling and having pieces of dried skin and blood falling off of his head and have people be legitimately interested?

Oh...and I lost about half my scabs tonight icon_wink.gif

Dart

6 days down...359 to go.

Where else could a guy go and talk about swelling and having pieces of dried skin and blood falling off of his head and have people be legitimately interested?

Oh...and I lost about half my scabs tonight icon_wink.gif

Dart

6 days down...359 to go.

Dart~I couldn't agree more buddy.This forum has definately lightend the load and has made things alittle easier.

As far as scabs go,I find swimming in the ocean or pool seems to do wonders for the curing process.That is after two weeks post op.

• Administrators

Wow, after reading your post about this place being a great place to go to share comments about scabs and dried skin I couldn't as the publisher help but feel more seedy than Larry Flint :-)

But I'll take it as a . . . "testimonial".

Sharing our ideas and photos is what keeps this site real. Please participate by posting and replying.

And for one on one advise visit our "Hair Mentor" program on the Home page.

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.